sharetrader

Well,without knowing when those performance rights were originally given and what the terms and dates to achieve required KPI's who would know.
    Cam Wallace of Air NZ was issued on 4-Nov-2020 ,367,299 rights at no cost.... and he had left the company !!!
    Last edited by Ruby; 03-03-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Nobody is blaming them (good on them, I say) but here's two observations:

1. They aggressively sold last year after a bullish Annual Results which was downgraded a month later.

2. How did Peter Nathan come upon another 320,000 shares via performance options, given the disastrous results from Asia Pacific?

Then, there's the Milford manager with his misinformation.
    All Trethewey said was "investors may have been encouraged"...an observation into investors thinking,he wasn't stating it as a fact.
    Given Milfords history,I think your response is a little emotional...."misinformation" is a little strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    All Trethewey said was "investors may have been encouraged"...an observation into investors thinking,he wasn't stating it as a fact.
    Given Milfords history,I think your response is a little emotional...."misinformation" is a little strong.
    I expect very high standards from Milford, and of all fee earning professionals actually.

Let’s see whether Peter sells any shares, shall we?

Up another 4% this morning. Those with low conviction could exit at these prices and be fairly happy I would say

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Up another 4% this morning. Those with low conviction could exit at these prices and be fairly happy I would say
    Did the same thing over the first two downgrades.

Agree,but as I said,he wasn't stating a fact,he was 'thinking out aloud' looking for a possible explanation for the sudden uptick in the price in absence of any other announcements,it was up 7.55% in ASX.
    As in,if asked why he thought it was up,he may not have seen any particular reason,so surmised on punters thinking.
    As you say,it's not all about the numbers.

Pushing into resistance around 10.50. Be interesting to see if it hold's or we get a break out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Playing a bit of catchup as the NZX has been lagging the ASX close lately. A great trading stock at the moment. I’m sure a few kiwi punters have been caught short selling prior to the ASX opening lately, only for the ASX to open higher. Only time will tell if it opens up and continues its upwards trend on the Asx today (it was the biggest gainer on the Asx yesterday which makes for a nice change).

It is a pleasant change..,ATM is the biggest gainer on the NZX this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    It is a pleasant change..,ATM is the biggest gainer on the NZX this morning.
    Classic Japanese water torture?

Turn the dripping tap off for a few hours and the victim thinks of how wonderful life is!