sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Classic Japanese water torture?

Turn the dripping tap off for a few hours and the victim thinks of how wonderful life is!
    Seems ok to me for actual holders of the stock to feel slightly positive, clearly that Irk’s you as a non holder.

Turn the dripping tap off for a few hours and the victim thinks of how wonderful life is!
    I'm just trying to work out how to turn off your 'dripping tap' :-) :-)

Wait for the trend change to happen, we are a way off yet. But plenty of retail investors waiting to pull the trigger on A2. Only have to take a quick look at some of the investment Facebook pages to notice that every man and his dog want to
    buy in. Couple that with some 6.3% short positions still open. Could make for some interesting gap closures.

The sun is shining (at least outside my office window), the birds are singing, life is good, there are no victims here, just players and investors.

Advanced Member

mmm, talk about one swallow making a summer...

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Seems ok to me for actual holders of the stock to feel slightly positive, clearly that Irk’s you as a non holder.
    Does not affect me one iota - just stating the obvious which you miss as usual with your one eye closed (from the bruising?).

Does not affect me one iota - just stating the obvious which you miss as usual with your one eye closed (from the bruising?).
    I think we’d be stating the obvious if we said you had a unbalanced negative view point, but we don’t feel the need to state the obvious.

Ya can't blame us,it might not hold,but makes a change from incessant "told you so's"...that is real torture lol.

This is completely expected price behavior. What I'm looking for from a trading perspective is this to top out around the current price, then pull back towards the previous lows, but set a higher low and form a tightening range within that.

Any talk of a long term trend change is ridiculous. Even if we do get a weekly trend change (which at a minimum takes weeks to play out), we would still just be looking for a monthly lower high (i.e. still in monthly downtrend). With current fundamental state of the company I will not be buying a weekly trend change (if it eventually happens) as the risk of a gap down open on another downgrade or bad news is just too high.

See PaySauce and Arborgen displaced ATM on NZX leader board

Good company though
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”