sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    In my opinion, the Ignore button is the bury your head in the sand button.

Better to know all opinions, & life has taught me that wisdom can come from some of the most obscure places...
    I prefer to weed them out and stick to reading opinions I find value in. Much the same way I go about choosing any type of news.

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    I prefer to weed them out and stick to reading opinions I find value in. Much the same way I go about choosing any type of news.
    When I see a bunch of names with under 30 post and start talking non relevant , I put them all in the bin.
    And... you can release them whenever you like, sometimes when you like .
    Last edited by tomm; 03-03-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Such is life. Ignorance is bliss.

Next.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-03-2021 at 12:12 PM.

You might find them annoying but their opinions are worth listening to. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would go on a forum and put other posters on ignore!! Its not like they are your demented aunt who bails you up every Sunday after church to sell you AMWAY.

demean1

/dɪˈmiːn/
    Learn to pronounce

verb
    gerund or present participle: demeaning

• cause a severe loss in the dignity of and respect for (someone or something).

Advanced Member

In my opinion, the Ignore button is the bury your head in the sand button.

Better to know all opinions, & life has taught me that wisdom can come from some of the most obscure places...
    You might find that balance has a biased approach. He generally has a balanced point of view and even changed his mind with PEB when things started to happen. He is quite happy to swallow his pride and admit he was wrong. Many on here are not in that category. I won't ignore him, but you and anyone is more than welcome to do so if they know the market better than him. he has been correct so far with ATM and could have saved people lots of money, including myself if they had listened..

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    You might find that balance has a biased approach. He generally has a balanced point of view and even changed his mind with PEB when things started to happen. He is quite happy to swallow his pride and admit he was wrong. Many on here are not in that category. I won't ignore him, but you and anyone is more than welcome to do so if they know the market better than him. he has been correct so far with ATM and could have saved people lots of money, including myself if they had listened..
    Did you click on the wrong Quote?
    I have no intention of ignoring anyone.

Advanced Member

Did you click on the wrong Quote?
    I have no intention of ignoring anyone.
    My bad. I was trying to add to your post not put it down.

Advanced Member

Ta, all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    All probably true, and I for one am not going to engage in trying to dispute any of that. Doesn't make the egotistical comments any more tolerable though so happy to proceed..