sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Good volume on the ASX so far today. Perhaps some smart money has woken up to how over valued APT is. Fancy APT dropping 26% in just 8 days!!
    Yea,fancy that,a $40b company that makes no profit with a model that can be copied by any financial institution being considered 'over valued'

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Yea,fancy that,a $40b company that makes no profit with a model that can be copied by any financial institution being considered 'over valued'
    A $40 billion dollar company, which makes no profit, and HY revenue of only $374m. Compared with A2 a $7 billion company, HY revenue $677m, and $774m in the bank!!

It's ludicrous.

And don't forget that BNPL (APT etc) are also yet to be regulated. Thats coming their way too. Yet people were happily paying AUD $160 per share a fortnight ago!
    Talk about a great way to lose AUD $50 per share in just 8 days!
    Last edited by Gregnz; 05-03-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Of course, I had to get in early before you posted the selected negative comments lol...
    Half glass full etc. I am disappointed actually at how slow your 'balanced' response was.
    Caught red-handed!

Depends on what you use this forum for, Ruby. Are you trying to share useful info amongst your trading/investing peers, or hoping to swing them to your bullish beliefs by selective use of said info. I'd hope the former, but it appears not in this case.

OK, in some respects this is a debating chamber, but most of the time I'd prefer, as they say, "Just the facts, ma'am"...

Quote Originally Posted by HKG2301 View Post
    Caught red-handed!

Depends on what you use this forum for, Ruby. Are you trying to share useful info amongst your trading/investing peers, or hoping to swing them to your bullish beliefs by selective use of said info. I'd hope the former, but it appears not in this case.

OK, in some respects this is a debating chamber, but most of the time I'd prefer, as they say, "Just the facts, ma'am"...
    'OOOhhh,caught red handed..."
    Like I said,just adding some 'balance' to the thread,most appear to trawl the internet for any comment small or large to support their negative bias and act like children when an opposing viewpoint or opinion is put forward.
    I am unashamedly positive on this stock,at least I am honest.

It becomes more obvious of the bias in here when previously well regarded brokers become 'idiots' when they publish anything that could be construed as positive.
    and any that were regularly held up as 'clowns',become the oracles of the sharemarket if they publish a SP downgrade

The Negatives are all taken in with all the informations available.
    The Positives are reflecting the SP from Insto's and share holders whom already taken into accounts and looking to the future of the company and have been buying back shares from all the panic sellers.
    It has been 3 days straight :
    1st day : 42 mil shares was changed hand. (NZX and ASX)SP was pushed down to $8.92NZD
    2nd day: 26 mil shares was changed hand. (NZX and ASX)SP was pushed up to$10.47NZD to $10.65NZD on ASX
    3rd day: 16 mil shares was changed hand. (NZX and ASX)SP was steady $10.05
    It calmed yesterday : just under 5 mil shares changed hand.(NZX and ASX) $10-10.05

The panic is calmed , I believe most of the panickers are now realised that is it and stop selling and hold.
    Also taken into account that shorters are also recovering at this price, meaning it is a very good price for this ATM stock at this moment.

Any positive news will lift off this darling ATM rocket!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    And don't forget that BNPL (APT etc) are also yet to be regulated. Thats coming their way too. Yet people were happily paying AUD $160 per share a fortnight ago!
    Talk about a great way to lose AUD $50 per share in just 8 days!
    It has been a few days : ALL RED from both NZX and ASX : exept A2M .
    Last edited by tomm; 05-03-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    It has been a few days : ALL RED from both NZX and ASX : exept A2M .
    All red from NASDAQ too, except GME, does that mean GME is all rockets and diamond hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    All red from NASDAQ too, except GME, does that mean GME is all rockets and diamond hands?
    I don't invest in GME , so this thread is not for GME mate.