sharetrader

I am sure it is very significant on the same product, that's why most people go to the cheapest gasoline station/garage b p & z survive but when gull moves in nearby they struggle even with those fancy free trade cappuccinos and marketing gurus. What they pay their executives less so of course .
    Also the marketing excellent that it was has been superseded by less expensive copy cats using the clean NZ image with an A 2 moo

Jayne has really pissed our Chairman off

Don’t think they are friends

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...16-p57b81.html
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...09-p53i1s.html

Story from a year ago - so who is telling fibs?

Excerpt : " ...... there were “conflicting messages” between Ms Hrdlicka and chairman David Hearn to investors recently. Ms Hrdlicka’s message was that the “company was in investment mode ... and the investors shouldn’t be concerned about EBITDA returns because it was just purely investing for growth. Yet the chairman said that that wasn’t the case, that the company was very much wanting to deliver a strong EBITDA outcome of 30plus per cent.”
    Last edited by Balance; 17-03-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Whatever the story Balance, Hearn stuffed up big time ...and he’s still around and big shareholders seem happy with that

Feel sorry for new guy if he has to work for Hearn

Whatever the story Balance, Hearn stuffed up big time ...and he’s still around and big shareholders seem happy with that

Feel sorry for new guy if he has to work for Hearn
    Not sure about big shareholders supporting him - let’s see what the new CEO comes up with in the next 6 months.

Jayne’s interview has handed him all the ammunition he ever needed to force changes at ATM.

3 downgrades in less than 5 months tell us that the BOD has no idea how things are really tracking in ATM.

From the very outset I am on record as saying I think she was never a good fit.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-03-2021 at 09:35 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

"Ms Hrdlicka’s claim that one of the reasons she needed to spend so much on consultants was that a2 did not have a dedicated IT person when she joined the company."

For $33m ($26m to Bain) you can hire more than just a dedicated IT person...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    From the very outset I am on record as saying I think she was never a good fit.
    Had the right strategy though

Investor

Jayne never stuck cord with A2 shareholders with intention to divest shares from the get go. There's no point now crying out foul and pointing all wrong things from that time. Wonder if she said same thing if sp is north of $20 taking into account that Covid never happened.

She just needs to move on and let current management do their thing. Amongst all this Chair Mr Hearn didn't handle this saga very well from the get go.

I think TIME"S UP FOR HEARN, sure the big boys will vote him out later this year at ASM if he's not already gone by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    3 downgrades in less than 5 months tell us that the BOD has no idea how things are really tracking in ATM.
    I think they were riding that gravy train all the way up, don't really care what's going on in the back ground as long as the honey is still flowing....
    Now the ****'s hit the fan (well, more than a year ago really), I hope the BOD gets a kick in the ass, a wake up all and start cleaning up the company.