sharetrader
Page 212 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1121622022082092102112122132142152162222623127121212 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Usual story, seller comes in at around 5pm each trading day and drops a few more onto the market. There is still plenty of selling pressure by the looks but seller seems reluctant below 58/59
    From memory I think it was less than 26,000. No big deal. Am still accumulating and promoting a2. Have enlightened over 100 people in the last 6 weeks, who have also told their family and friends. More people are drinking a2. Nine business days till agm, then we will all be more enlightened.

The last few times the Countdown supermarket shelf has been bare. Sometimes they have some out back. And I see my local New World is now stocking A2 - I did ask them for it a few times.

A big question for shareholders : assuming we want, for the benefit of humanity, to see A1 milk gradually get phased out worldwide - is ATM obstructing this? Or enabling it via making people aware.

And if all A1 disappears, does the ATM business model still stack up?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat View Post
    The last few times the Countdown supermarket shelf has been bare. Sometimes they have some out back. And I see my local New World is now stocking A2 - I did ask them for it a few times.

A big question for shareholders : assuming we want, for the benefit of humanity, to see A1 milk gradually get phased out worldwide - is ATM obstructing this? Or enabling it via making people aware.

Good point. You will have your chance to ask that question at agm on 18/11/14 at 2pm.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat View Post

they were forever running out of a2 on the shelves at my local Coles, because they only had a 3 bottle width of shelf space, and the shelves were only restocked x times a day. I have noticed recently that they have gained 2 extra rows....

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    they were forever running out of a2 on the shelves at my local Coles, because they only had a 3 bottle width of shelf space, and the shelves were only restocked x times a day. I have noticed recently that they have gained 2 extra rows....
    Hopefully a very good indication of Australian growth rate this year!

Advanced Member

Usual story, seller comes in at around 5pm each trading day and drops a few more onto the market. There is still plenty of selling pressure by the looks but seller seems reluctant below 58/59
    What I have noticed today is every time buyers have been taken out at .59c, they are replaced by another 50,000 to 100,000 buyers coming in at .59c within 5 or 10 minutes. Feels like someone is supporting sp at .59c.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    What I have noticed today is every time buyers have been taken out at .59c, they are replaced by another 50,000 to 100,000 buyers coming in at .59c within 5 or 10 minutes. Feels like someone is supporting sp at .59c.
    Yes noticed that too seeweed. Just a classic case of a seller needing to get out for whatever reason and a buyer or buyers seeing value at that level. Buyers perception is that the seller does not want to come down much below the 58/59 mark so until demand picks up from other buyers they seem happy to buy as much as the seller wants to sell at these levels. AMP have plenty to sell yet! I'm hoping that there is a positive spin on the companies operations and projected sales revenue going fwd to give the SP a bit of a boost.

This can happen and I experienced this with Quickstep, a share I hold in Australia recently which develops and produces carbon fibre parts for aviation and for the automotive industry. From the point of view of strength, cost, weight and speed of manufacture this product has an enormous future. The price sat at around 17c for most of the year, then on the basis of a shareholder presentation at the AGM the SP shot up to 24c a 40% jump in a matter of a couple of weeks. No one had worked out and no information was given about the companies expanding growth and opportunities going fwd until the AGM.

Talking to a NZ fund manager over the weekend and asked him if they had any exposure to ATM.
    Response basically was too illiquid and science not yet proven. Asked him why Australians thought otherwise and his view was that it was just a lot of clever marketing. So this is the perception we are going to have to battle against for some time to come.

Banned

Talking to a NZ fund manager over the weekend and asked him if they had any exposure to ATM.
    Response basically was too illiquid and science not yet proven. Asked him why Australians thought otherwise and his view was that it was just a lot of clever marketing. So this is the perception we are going to have to battle against for some time to come.
    Perhaps AMP don’t think the science will be proven, perhaps Milford don’t think the science will be disproven, that’s what make a market I guess. But, debate, debate, debate ---> sales.

老外

3 million off market. Hopefully the big seller that was outed...