sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    "Surely it can't go any lower"
    why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    why not ?
    Said very tongue in cheek. Things can fall a lot further than you think possible!

A picture of the 12 month chart with some quotes from this thread would be pretty cool.

The CEO must be thinking—“did I make the right move”??? . He has got some serious challenges and this deafening silence is more intriguing than surprising to me.

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    The CEO must be thinking—“did I make the right move”??? . He has got some serious challenges and this deafening silence is more intriguing than surprising to me.
    No skin off his nose - the lower the sp, the better for his options strike price!

So all in good time - CEO will make his announcement when he is well and truly ready.

Meanwhile, his silence must certainly be spooking the analysts & brokers who cover the stock if he is on a vow of silence until he is ready - they usually do updates and get the company to comment on the factual aspects of their updates.

The longer the CEO stays silent the more certain there will be a 4th downgrade :/

We are now on a PE ratio of around 20 and dropping. It's being priced now as a no-growth company that might see a bit of a bounce in profit once covid relents. How realistic a valuation is this? I reckon that is an overly pessimistic share price and an overly pessimistic view of the company's ability to adjust and come back from these set-backs.

The fundamental is changing. ATM matured to a stable company. at $3.50 price range. PE is around 10, PB is around 2.3. Div is zero maybe. If PE(2021) decreases, the ratios look worse.

Single product needs new market to keep high growth rate. Unfortunately, A2 failed to develop new market, such as Vietnam. Or develop product differentiation strategy. However, cannot see any new products coming into the market.

Its competitor, Fonterra seems to have a good year.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/124...iness-in-china
    Last edited by flyinglizard; 27-04-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    We are now on a PE ratio of around 20 and dropping. It's being priced now as a no-growth company that might see a bit of a bounce in profit once covid relents. How realistic a valuation is this? I reckon that is an overly pessimistic share price and an overly pessimistic view of the company's ability to adjust and come back from these set-backs.
    Market is pricing in a profit downgrade so PE will be much higher than 20.

Word in the industry for this - PE contraction.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Goes to show how mediocre ATM management turned out to be ... Just took one downtrend or difficult time to expose their inabilities fully ...
    Yes ..but many on here a year ago were saying A2 were covid proof and wouldn’t be affected too much.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Fractal charts are cool per se .... but this one is rather sad

Long staircase down
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”