sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Back in 2017 I sold an awful lot of shares at $2.65 to fund the purchase of my first home. I fear we'll get back to this price in the near future.

Specifically, it is estimated that if the one-off charges and sales reductions to reduce inventory in the trade were backed out for this year, the business would record annual revenues in the order of $1.3 billion with an EBITDA margin percent in the low to mid-twenties.

No need to panic, growth will resume as soon as COVID is under control, and we are at the edge of that, along with resumption of international students/travel. The demand for foreign brand in China remains strong ( Look at Tesla's sales ) .

This whole thing is just new CEO kitchen sinking expectation, so they can easily beat it later, time to scoop up the shares today!!

China label market share in the mother and baby stores stable at 2.4% No growth a bit scary. That marketing spend will need to be big to lift that. Diagou channel is stuffed. CBEC channel sales declining due to inventory wind-down. What a shambles. Bad downgrade.

What's a company worth that will do $90m NPAT FY21 and $195m NPAT FY22 (based on $1,347m revenue and 22% ebitda margin).
    Give a 15 P/E on FY22 $195m NPAT (Rawz est) and you get a share price of $3.95. Scary

Way overvalued right now

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Back in 2017 I sold an awful lot of shares at $2.65 to fund the purchase of my first home. I fear we'll get back to this price in the near future.
    You have probably just answered the question, shares or property. Well done kicking out the LL and getting your own home btw

been down hill ever since hearn removed jane
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    You have probably just answered the question, shares or property. Well done kicking out the LL and getting your own home btw
    Haha but guess how often I dreamed about what my parcel would have been worth when it hit $20.00. But then owning a home is just so much better than renting. I never questioned that move.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Haha but guess how often I dreamed about what my parcel would have been worth when it hit $20.00. But then owning a home is just so much better than renting. I never questioned that move.
    Silu I share your pain - 150,000@ 7 cents

I have a small holding in A2M with 11k NZD worth purchased, which is now down 38% and more to come after this is posted I am sure.

I'll continue to hold, but mostly because this is only a small % of my portfolio. I'll personally look at buying some more shares in the future, but it's looking very bleak.

Anyone in here still holding or have most sold out by now?

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    been down hill ever since hearn removed jane
    Wonder if jayne is smiling this morning ...... probably is

What was the caretakers name now?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwind View Post
    Specifically, it is estimated that if the one-off charges and sales reductions to reduce inventory in the trade were backed out for this year, the business would record annual revenues in the order of $1.3 billion with an EBITDA margin percent in the low to mid-twenties.

No need to panic, growth will resume as soon as COVID is under control, and we are at the edge of that, along with resumption of international students/travel. The demand for foreign brand in China remains strong ( Look at Tesla's sales ) .

This whole thing is just new CEO kitchen sinking expectation, so they can easily beat it later, time to scoop up the shares today!!
    The last year has been a massive boon for listed food companies - covid has been a tailwind, not a headwind (for almost every other food company at least).