sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwind View Post
    Specifically, it is estimated that if the one-off charges and sales reductions to reduce inventory in the trade were backed out for this year, the business would record annual revenues in the order of $1.3 billion with an EBITDA margin percent in the low to mid-twenties.

No need to panic, growth will resume as soon as COVID is under control, and we are at the edge of that, along with resumption of international students/travel. The demand for foreign brand in China remains strong ( Look at Tesla's sales ) .

This whole thing is just new CEO kitchen sinking expectation, so they can easily beat it later, time to scoop up the shares today!!
    Sounds like jumping blind-folded into an abyss ... not my cup of tea.

If new CEO's just want to lower expectations to make them later on looking good, they first open all lockers and expose already any skeletons they found to the viewers eyes.

This one is announcing only to commence a review of the growth (and some other) strategies. Sounds just like Cindy creating a handful more working groups to me. Not the solution, but they may or may not uncover further problems.

But hey - while they don't promise that everything will be revealed in August, at least they promise an update at that time. How considerate.

I would at least wait until then with buying ... but that's just me .

Good luck to all holders.

Discl: I wished that to ATM shareholders before. Sadly so far it didn't work .
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wonder if jayne is smiling this morning ...... probably is

What was the caretakers name now?
    is that your order at $2?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownJr View Post
    Anyone in here still holding or have most sold out by now?
    Still holding my $21 bag.

Advanced Member

@This stock

Guru

Still a near $5b company that is producing less than $100m in NPAT with a highly uncertain outlook.. although down over 70% vs August last year, boy the faith in the story is still strong!

Advanced Member

Not factoring in all the automatic selling after being removed from the indices either. God I'm glad I finally listened to the posters (when I did) here who tried to warn us. When I sold around $10.00 it was nearly 40% of my total portfolio. The shares I bought with the proceeds are all in the green too. So yeah sometimes it pays to listen to the "downrampers"

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownJr View Post
    I have a small holding in A2M with 11k NZD worth purchased, which is now down 38% and more to come after this is posted I am sure.

I'll continue to hold, but mostly because this is only a small % of my portfolio. I'll personally look at buying some more shares in the future, but it's looking very bleak.

Anyone in here still holding or have most sold out by now?

Started buying at $19... sold a bunch at 16... bought more at 13-14... sold half around 9-10... trying to sell the rest on market since 9:50am still hasn't gone through..

Live and learn i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Still a near $5b company that is producing less than $100m in NPAT with a highly uncertain outlook.. although down over 70% vs August last year, boy the faith in the story is still strong!
    Is that a forward looking PE close to 50 then
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Doesn't matter how much I try to fudge the numbers currently my own investing criteria would indicate that it would need to trade at $2 for me to get back in again.

Advanced Member

Doesn't matter how much I try to fudge the numbers currently my own investing criteria would indicate that it would need to trade at $2 for me to get back in again.