sharetrader
Page 215 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1151652052112122132142152162172182192252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 23756

Nice, somehow our 'seller' has pulled their 200K sell order off for the immediate term. Will consider purchasing more after the AGM. Look forward to hearing the updates!

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    As a shareholder I would like to hear lots of goods news but I always get very suspicious when companies announce promising events(like the UK marketing campaign and having sainsbury on board) just prior to 6 monthly's or AGM's.
    ATM did not announce this to the NZX, it came through the farmers guardian in the UK, however I would have thought that this was a pretty significant acheivment and well worthy of an announcement. The fact that they have not made it an announcement is interesting in itself. Maybe they have learnt not to hype the market up following the fact that their growth predictions were woofully short of target in the UK over the last year.
    I'm really interested now in what comes out at the AGM.

Actually, when you look at it, its pretty ballsy to commit UK3 million to marketing A2 milk when sales in the first year apparently were around UK1 mill.
    Shows a bit of committment. I'm wondering about supply though as they have only contracted 20 farms so far.

Actually, when you look at it, its pretty ballsy to commit UK3 million to marketing A2 milk when sales in the first year apparently were around UK1 mill.
    Shows a bit of committment. I'm wondering about supply though as they have only contracted 20 farms so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    ATM did not announce this to the NZX, it came through the farmers guardian in the UK, however I would have thought that this was a pretty significant acheivment and well worthy of an announcement.
    Yes, actually that news came out on a trade website, foodbev.com and has not shown up anywhere else in the UK media as far as I can discover. Maybe a2MC wants to release the news generally tomorrow when Sainsubury's actually start putting A2 Milk on their shelves.

Since the company is not listed in the UK they don't have to say anything there, but I sent a message to the UK office saying I thought they should at least be making such announcements through the NZX. No response. Although the news item appeared on foodbev.com it had clearly been drafted by a2MC's PR people. It was extremely well put together as a pro-a2MC announcement, including well-drafted references to the scientific and anecdotal case for a2 and none of the usual media garbage about some people saying it's controversial.

El Toro~

Announcement they are seeking to list on the ASX - more details to come

Quote Originally Posted by dingoNZ View Post
    Announcement they are seeking to list on the ASX - more details to come
    OK can't see that announcement yet, where are you getting that info DingoNZ? Its pretty logical that they should list there IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    OK can't see that announcement yet, where are you getting that info DingoNZ? Its pretty logical that they should list there IMO
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/204009.pdf

老外

Would be smart for our eager seller to wait until the ASX listing happens, I would think. Likely to have a few more buyers when they do list and therefore the price will be better supported, right? Unfortunately they probably have a calendar date based mandate to sell them which doesn't extend to next year...