sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Article about A2M ATM behind a paywall on the NZ Herald site but you can read all of it here Basically a summary of what has happened with some opinions on what the future might hold. An interesting read.

Disc: holding
    I keep winning a phone with this link Lol. I just can’t read the article

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I keep winning a phone with this link Lol. I just can’t read the article
    Works for me. Try a different browser.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hard to believe share price is in the 7’s
    Providing the opportunity to short for the negative view holders.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Article about A2M ATM behind a paywall on the NZ Herald site but you can read all of it here Basically a summary of what has happened with some opinions on what the future might hold. An interesting read.

Disc: holding
    Nice one Hoop, very well articulated summary. I'm sure DB would lay a clearer long term pathway than that of his predecessors.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Providing the opportunity to short for the negative view holders.
    Or perhaps, bigger gain for glass half full believers. Pick your side...

It does seem overvalued. I didn't see any positives in that article, no growth, more expenditure, competition and lower margins and less Chinese babies. Was there not a resounding boo hiss when it was suggested more be spent on marketing? And how much of that cash everyone dreamed of seeing in a divi is still to be had? Do the math people.
    Last edited by mike2020; 23-07-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Battle between the bulls and the bears playing out the last few days. Things tightening up with a nice equilibrium forming on the 4h chart. We will either get a bull break of AU$7.07 and we are looking for potentially just a daily lower high, otherwise continuation of weekly uptrend. Or we get a bear break of AU6.77 on higher volume confirming the start of weekly consolidation and we start looking for that weekly higher low.

You may as well be trading bitcoin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    You may as well be trading bitcoin.
    I hope you don't give investment advice. A2 not without risk but has no debt and c. $500m of cash after the MVM purchase.
    Imagine if the sky doesn't fall in like so many on this thread seem to want, and also imagine where the world will likely be in 18-24 months when the populations are mainly vaccinated (at least those that want to be).

Guru

Yeah..Its mind-blowing looking at this debt free company and noticing in hindsight how much expected future growth was factored into it's share price..

Hmmm.The question to be asked is..."is there still some residual growth factoring to be shaken out of the current price?"

Speaking about PE and Forward PE and how the future expected rate of growth effects PE...the other thing (not mentioned) is the inflation effect..Inflation is the primary driver in Share market Theory..So, in theory this could be another headwind for ATM (A2M) as for most equities... Inflation inversely correlates with the PE Ratio.. Higher inflation lowers the PE value .. as well as expected inflation lowers Forward PE..
    So could we see ATM's price become under more pressure if rising inflation becomes persistent?...Will ATM rising rate of growth return?..If so will the share price be muted if inflation rises as well ?

Happily there is no Market evidence of an expected no growth or negative rate of growth + inflation scenario

Thoughts??