sharetrader

No dramas, let me know if you change your mind.

Just out of curiosity, how many hours have you spent on this forum today?

From an interview with DB today :

‘ "I don't think the market fully appreciates the potential impact of the significant reduction in the Chinese birth rate," he said.’

So all those who think that the reduction in birth rate does not matter - take note!

Quote Originally Posted by aperitif View Post
    No dramas, let me know if you change your mind.

Just out of curiosity, how many hours have you spent on this forum today?
    I think you'll find that many people who spend a lot of time on here don't need to work.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-08-2021 at 09:18 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Along side the articles on ATM return to growth stories.

Interesting read on ice cream products in china.

https://www.interest.co.nz/business/...duct-china-and

Quote Originally Posted by aperitif View Post
    I will lend you 50,000 @ 6% if you want to short it, PM me.
    You can short for less than 3% (inclusive of borrow rate and interest rate on margin).

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...26-p58m09.html

A good article summarising the state of play with ATM.

Big negatives with a few small positives.

“Citi analyst Sam Teeger questioned if the company’s best days were behind it, raising concerns the business may not be able to resolve its issues.

“It seems like a leap of faith to assume the A2 can turn its fortunes around,” he said. “The company needs to make material changes surrounding driving growth, innovation and brand positioning in order to address structural headwinds.”

Mr Teeger said the company’s higher than expected earnings in the Australia/New Zealand region was a positive, along with A2’s successful efforts to right-size its inventory levels.”

I wouldn't be surprised to see this retest previous lows based on comments from the company. It's very noteworthy to me that the weekly trend never changed and is at risk or reconfirming it's weekly downtrend if AU$5.80 breaks. I now see a credible technical scenario where we have just cooled off weekly and monthly RSI and this has all just been a monthly bear flag (leading to one last large capitulation drop).

Disc: no open position at time of posting.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...050/353347.pdf

Long and wrong.

So it’s the Vanguard Group who had been buying A2M shares large.

Now, will they keep buying to average down their cost?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see this retest previous lows based on comments from the company. It's very noteworthy to me that the weekly trend never changed and is at risk or reconfirming it's weekly downtrend if AU$5.80 breaks. I now see a credible technical scenario where we have just cooled off weekly and monthly RSI and this has all just been a monthly bear flag (leading to one last large capitulation drop).

Disc: no open position at time of posting.
    One last capitulation? I feel like a bystander watching the Titanic sink (wait, it looks like it's coming back up!). You only have one short term hope with this and it is a takeover, ok, Westland had contracted suppliers and assets, ATM has long been proud of its middleman status and very little benefit flowed through to farmers, what would you actually be buying and what would you pay for it and why? Or long term they take a page or two from Comvita and actually make a few hard calls. They have had plenty of time to do the latter. The sale of shares by management....
    Having tried the A2 product I have to say, I would invest in locally produced oat milk. Its great in coffee and quite creamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...050/353347.pdf

Long and wrong.

So it’s the Vanguard Group who had been buying A2M shares large.

Now, will they keep buying to average down their cost?
    lol, big boy can make wrong judgment, i assuming they will push sp lower to buy more to average down their cost.
    Last edited by Master98; 27-08-2021 at 09:12 AM.