sharetrader
Page 2291 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1291179121912241228122872288228922902291229222932294229523012341 ... LastLast
Results 22,901 to 22,910 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by alex f View Post
    I wonder why, end of AU lockdowns ? Still no students or tourists. Shipping still expensive. What sort of $ value are we talking about? 6.5 x on the prior year, 2.65 x on previous quarter, I doubt much was being traded in those prior periods.
    Regardless what you think, BUB shows China market is still in strong demand for quality western products. Plus borders are to open and life will gradually return to normal. Put all together, the future looks brilliant.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Speaking of Bubs, dont forget the Evergrande baby needs burping.

If it falls out of its high chair, there will be some spilt milk..

I hear they have found a second baby & parked a cot alongside to keep the first company

Now both are wearing alike Red "De-Fault" Attire so they can't get lost ..

Hope both are on Good Aye Two
    Last edited by nztx; 13-10-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alex f View Post
    I wonder why, end of AU lockdowns ? Still no students or tourists. Shipping still expensive. What sort of $ value are we talking about? 6.5 x on the prior year, 2.65 x on previous quarter, I doubt much was being traded in those prior periods.
    Trading in last 30days Bubs = 114M .......a2 = 191M

It's almost shorts knew the SP is gonna go up, a good few days ahead........ that's the power of insider information, something that you and I won't have access to.
    That's why they're on a yacht in the Mediterranean, and you and I are grinding in front of our work computer

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    It's almost shorts knew the SP is gonna go up, a good few days ahead........ that's the power of insider information, something that you and I won't have access to.
    That's why they're on a yacht in the Mediterranean, and you and I are grinding in front of our work computer
    It’s competitive world out there and there are investors/institutions who pay generously for information (not insider information but industry sourced) to be ahead of the pack.

Expecting a gap up open on the ASX into a good push, then hourly consolidation into the afternoon.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    **I've highlighted you post.
    You might not have access but you can still know something is happening by using TA..
    With ATM insider trading was masked by numerous players playing the shorting game and ampifying the negative media noise..However being a chartist I could sense the underlying changing behaviour. In hindsight my entry actions were too early and I sold out late July to realise a -10%...A 10 days later I bought back the shares for 30c less when ATM respected the $6 support and confirmed the mid june year long primary down trend line break. Yes...I sensed this trading behaviour change back in early July...Anyone using TA and keeping an unbiased, unemotional attitude would have picked up that sense..

Part of my post (posted 26th August): "......but there is an investor dilemma happening as the crap news is still coming out yet the expected constant price fall has disappeared and replaced by price whipsawing all over the place ....There has been an animal behaviour (trading pattern) change ...This up down all over the place, failed breakouts and so forth could be seen as some sort of a market reversal sign as ATM struggles to change species between Bear and Bull..or..as investor's fear some sort of continuation event (hibernating Bear) before the Bear wakes up, regains control and the constant downward trend resumes..Time will tell. Markets are future looking."

Time has now told

Recently I have been mentioning a lot about price gaps...filling of gaps are great very short term trading opportunities as the price rises quickly to fill the previous gap down..Noting the charted price gaps areas and trade accordingly can be very rewarding. ATM filled the May gap down in the last 2 days. (see my 17th June gap chart post #21973)

Disc: holding ATM
    Last edited by Hoop; 14-10-2021 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Added 17th June chart link

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Expecting a gap up open on the ASX into a good push, then hourly consolidation into the afternoon.
    Played out really nice on the technicals today. I'll run through how I traded this both long and short from a day traders perspective. Then I'll run through what I'm looking at tomorrow.

The gap up open on the ASX open yesterday on large sustained volume (this is critical). If you missed the gap up open, then the first 5min consolidation was the spot for entry around 12EMA (note low volume on pullback). Stoploss would go below the 5min pullback for below the low of day.

The sell level is a loss of the 5 min uptrend (closing price) or a break below the 5min EMA12 as I didn't want to hold through hourly consolidation. Stoploss keeps moving up to each 5 min higher low. These conditions weren't triggered yesterday.

So today I know that hourly consolidation is VERY likely. I also know that momentum is very strong and there is pressure on shorts to there is very likely to be a pop on the open. I maintain the same conditions as yesterday for my sell levels. This was triggered at around AU$7.06. At this point I sell all long and go short. This short is a smaller position size as I'm going against trend (higher risk), however I know that we must see hourly consolidation. I take some profit coming into support around AU$6.90 so that I am break even if I end up getting stopped out (risk mitigation). Next profit target was 5min RSI oversold or around low of day, so covered AU$6.80. 5min RSI oversold will often signal the bottom of hourly consolidation. I went long again at this point, with stop below low of the day.

So tomorrow... I have the long position. People will look at the daily candle ad see it as a big red flag. But zoom into the hourly chart and you see that it's just hourly consolidation, so isn't a worry in the slightest. We are in fact creating a nice potential hourly bullflag and a expect we will test and probably break the high of today tomorrow. I expect another strong open. The AU$7.40-$7.50 area is then the spot to watch coming in to resistance.

A2M 5m.jpg
    A2M Hourly.jpg
    A2M Daily.jpg

Appreciate your input JTH......... Banks booming and S&P 1.71% overnight increase in US will help momentum

Way sentiment changed and booming share price we could see 20 bucks again sometime next year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”