sharetrader
Page 2295 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1295179521952245228522912292229322942295229622972298229923052345 ... LastLast
Results 22,941 to 22,950 of 23755
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I highly doubt the class action will end up going anywhere unfortunately, a high bar to clear given the pandemic unless management negligence can be proven.
    cout, wont some of the action if successful be covered by insurance ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    cout, wont some of the action if successful be covered by insurance ?
    For sure but I haven't registered yet as its an automatic inclusion at this stage.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I highly doubt the class action will end up going anywhere unfortunately, a high bar to clear given the pandemic unless management negligence can be proven.
    That is what I have been saying since the beginning. I presume at best an out of court settlement which would be in the tens of millions. Like an itchy bite for ATM in the longrun

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    That is what I have been saying since the beginning. I presume at best an out of court settlement which would be in the tens of millions. Like an itchy bite for ATM in the longrun
    maybe
    maybe not
    but dont forget the significance of the failure as regards the merits of the company and its duty to shareholders.
    Its not just if they 'get away' with it. Its the failure itself and the motives behind it that should affect your view on this company.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Relatively low turnover today and no big price movement.

Guess there will be a big gap down or up tomorrow when the strategy reset is presented.

Stock for the brave or the foolish?

Will be interesting to see if has caught the Bubs wave or not. Will be hammered if any more bad news.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Relatively low turnover today and no big price movement.

Guess there will be a big gap down or up tomorrow when the strategy reset is presented.

Stock for the brave or the foolish?
    Any sniff of anything positive and it will be up.

I don't think its possible to overstate the extent of the reputational damage done here. Regardless of whether their actions last year are successfully actionable or not its clear their systems were antiquated, their inability to read the situation was mind blowing and the speed at which they have since moved to address the situation is best described as "glacial".
    I think its also readily apparent the operating environment has materially changed and there's clear headwinds to growth going forward.

They can articulate any revised plan they like but can they execute it ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Was really good buying at $5.50. I think Will have to be real positive for serious appreciation as already priced in. We will see

Guru

Not a subscriber but sure would be an interesting article

A2 short-seller reveals secret art to profits | BusinessDesk