sharetrader
Page 230 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1301802202262272282292302312322332342402803307301230 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 23756

Where has mr big seller gone?

Bids
    Quantity No. Price
    96,057 6 61
    76,574 5 60
    119,905 9 59
    143,563 6 58

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Where has mr big seller gone?

Bids
    Quantity No. Price
    96,057 6 61
    76,574 5 60
    119,905 9 59
    143,563 6 58
    Lol. In the "ASKS" col?
    But agree, maybe has moved up a tad, a rest maybe as bids reassemble. That 50K at .62 has a ring to it, lets see if it is reloaded...

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but often they have a rest day and you can be sure it is a monday or friday
    wish I had rest days on M & F

goes to show, once they stop selling SP should appreciate

Well if the AMP boys are dripping in 50k of shares a day could take a couple of years to get rid of the lot, if that is what they are intending. Lets wait and see if another SSH declaration pops up in the next week or so. By that time they could have dropped at least another 1%, however that is only around say 370,000 and a lot more than that have traded since their last SSH. If not then there is another big seller in the market

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post

However, from the FY14 report, the ATM guidance for the UK market looks very good in that context;

“We are targeting cash breakeven on a monthly basis during the second half FY16”
    Last year ATM burned through $4m in cash, while using Australian cashflow to support entry into the UK market. The cash balance decreased by $4m. They expect two more years before this turns around, so in rough figures another $8m. ATM will probably need to spend that much in the USA too over that time, another $8m. Two lots of $8m will exhaust the cash balance.

So the way I see it ATM is now on a knife edge. If anything goes wrong with their business plan from here, it's all over. Not for A2 milk itself of course. No doubt some canny player will rescue the A2 IP from the ashes and do very well. But existing shareholders will no longer be part of that picture. They will have lost their capital and get nothing. This doesn't look like an exciting investment prospect to me.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 24-11-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Banned

Well after a year of knocking, some might well think that ignorance is bliss, but personally I've no comment to make on the matter

A really very good investment I would say, having been presented with an opportunity to buy out ones 50/50 JV partner simply because they have been taken over by a third party, and for as little cash as they did.

They're probably still rubbing their hands together at ATM HQ.

All that good establishment and kick starting underway, and now going forward ATM will reap 100% of profits.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Existing shareholders will no longer be part of the picture. They will have lost their capital and get nothing. This doesn't look like an exciting investment prospect to me.SNOOPY
    Ok Snoopy - bye bye, sorry to lose you. But I think you overlook that revenues are actually increasing, the company is not just living off past earnings. And if more cash is needed there'll be shareholders happy to take up a rights issue, I would say. Me for one. That could happen when the company launches into the US, although capital costs for that operation won't be huge and are already budgeted for. And all this talk about ATM's IP being close to running out is thoroughly alarmist. If you think the company is on a knife edge, that's nothing to where it was a few years ago. Since then under Cliff Cook, it seems to me to have been very prudently run, nothing risky, and with a clear path towards higher profitability in well-chosen markets and greater global consumer acceptance.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Last year ATM burned through $4m in cash, while using Australian cashflow to support entry into the UK market. The cash balance decreased by $4m. They expect two more years before this turns around, so in rough figures another $8m. ATM will probably need to spend that much in the USA too over that time, another $8m. Two lots of $8m will exhaust the cash balance.

So the way I see it ATM is now on a knife edge. If anything goes wrong with their business plan from here, it's all over. Not for A2 milk itself of course. No doubt some canny player will rescue the A2 IP from the ashes and do very well. But existing shareholders will no longer be part of that picture. They will have lost their capital and get nothing. This doesn't look like an exciting investment prospect to me.

SNOOPY
    Please keep up these excellent alarmist posts snoopy, it tells me exactly where to put my money!

Advanced Member

a2 Find......Countdown Onehunga has 12 bottles at 9.30pm.