sharetrader
Page 2319 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1319181922192269230923152316231723182319232023212322232323292369 ... LastLast
Results 23,181 to 23,190 of 23755
    Guru

With the 8% drop in the milk price last night its not surprising that ATM is sinking now ! grrrrr !

I have been to China for couple of month and back to NZ at end of April. What I saw is China growth story may be coming to the end.

- In a tie-1 city (over 10million population) which is not suffering Covid druing my visit, 1/3 of shops down main streets are empty or closed. No one wants to lease the retail shops. Two major malls are in liquidity.
    - In malls, almost all restuarants are running takeaway delivery business by Mei Tuan.
    - I cannot see people in big supermarket (around 10-20 per visit). The size of the supermarket is bigger than any Pak'n save in NZ.
    - Property market in Tie-1 cities dropped by 10%, some young people cannot pay the rent due to job cuts. Plan back to Tie-3 city for living.
    - In some tie -2 cities, the apartment market collapses by over 70% in value, the villa in the fringe of cities dropped over 50% in value.
    - Sharemarket dropped by over 25%, all investors and financial institutions are losing confidence.
    - The only sectors run well are new energy automobile, IT and healthcare & medication industry.
    - young couples delay to have babies, due to financial stress, living environment change or Covid etc.
    - The Chinese government is struggling with 5.5% annual GDP growth target. Lots of investment capital flows into Vietnam.

A2 is heading to $2.75 - $3.5, if they have no any marketing strategy change.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglizard View Post
    I have been to China for couple of month and back to NZ at end of April. What I saw is China growth story may be coming to the end.

- In a tie-1 city (over 10million population) which is not suffering Covid druing my visit, 1/3 of shops down main streets are empty or closed. No one wants to lease the retail shops. Two major malls are in liquidity.
    - In malls, almost all restuarants are running takeaway delivery business by Mei Tuan.
    - I cannot see people in big supermarket (around 10-20 per visit). The size of the supermarket is bigger than any Pak'n save in NZ.
    - Property market in Tie-1 cities dropped by 10%, some young people cannot pay the rent due to job cuts. Plan back to Tie-3 city for living.
    - In some tie -2 cities, the apartment market collapses by over 70% in value, the villa in the fringe of cities dropped over 50% in value.
    - Sharemarket dropped by over 25%, all investors and financial institutions are losing confidence.
    - The only sectors run well are new energy automobile, IT and healthcare & medication industry.
    - young couples delay to have babies, due to financial stress, living environment change or Covid etc.
    - The Chinese government is struggling with 5.5% annual GDP growth target. Lots of investment capital flows into Vietnam.

A2 is heading to $2.75 - $3.5, if they have no any marketing strategy change.
    fl...., great to get a headsup from the coal face depressing as it may be , where to for the population from here, depression, strife, unrest, revolution , the left does not have any special answers except bullying !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    fl...., great to get a headsup from the coal face depressing as it may be , where to for the population from here, depression, strife, unrest, revolution , the left does not have any special answers except bullying !
    As opposed to NZ where a nation has been turned into sheep by Ardern & her scare tactics?

Interesting to note that only China & North Korea are the only 2 nations left still to reopen their borders after NZ reopened partially 2 days ago. Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ.

Shareholders signed up for the class action as per Business desk's reporting today-1900

As per Last years annual report Total shareholders are 107,172

Looks like not many are keen...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Shareholders signed up for the class action as per Business desk's reporting today-1900

As per Last years annual report Total shareholders are 107,172

Looks like not many are keen...

A shareholder during the disputed period does not have to 'sign up' to be part of the class action(s) at this stage, all shareholders are automatically eligible up until the action proceeds, then they will need to join if they want to. The current court hearings are about agreeing the approach as the two litigants have substantial similar grievances.

Nah..if u don't register before u are not entitled anymore. I remembered last time with Vocus. I could not bother to register n I did not get in. Because they will ask u to provide evidence ..fill in form etc

Guru

$4-50 here we come !!

The total lockdown in Shanghai and other parts of China since March is going to accelerate the trend of Chinese parents embracing domestic IF brands and suppliers.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The total lockdown in Shanghai and other parts of China since March is going to accelerate the trend of Chinese parents embracing domestic IF brands and suppliers.
    agree
    logistics issues of getting nz product in mean it be easy to get home grown product
    one step ahead of the herd