sharetrader
Page 239 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1391892292352362372382392402412422432492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Small investors bailing at 60c on a 20000 volume?
    On the basis that freedom foods are tipped to be a big winner out of the FT deal with china you may wonder what it has for A2 in that equation may be.
    If A2 is going to be a reasonable beneficiary of their distribution and marketing foray into this market you may expect that they might want to increase their holdings at this price? Maybe they have better investment opportunities with building their own business over there with higher expected returns than with further investment in ATM?
    Yes, looks like smaller holders getting the christmas spooks and extra funds for their holidays. Mainly smaller holders selling 5,000 to 10,000 each. Getting close to top up time again. Not too worried, my av price is .609c.
    Last edited by see weed; 09-12-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, looks like smaller holders getting the christmas spooks and extra funds for their holidays. Mainly smaller holders selling 5,000 to 10,000 each. Getting close to top up time again. Not too worried, my av price is .609c.
    Is the selling in rounded 5,000 or 10,000 lots in a consistent mannet? That's an instant hallmark of instos, not retailers!!!

No the sales were not in rounded multi-thousand lots like that but there were some oddities in among the transactions. For example in the quarter-hour between 16.23pm and 16.38pm there were six trades of exactly 4,009 ATM shares each (interspersed among others). Why would that be? And at 16.40pm there were three trades of 772 shares, and at 16.41pm there were three trades of 596 shares each. Several other instances of the same kind of thing. Can anyone explain?

There were a total of 135 trades for the day and all except seven occurred after 3pm.

老外

How do you know a large seller is in control of a companies SP?

They announce virtually doubling their growth in their main market, SP retreats.

Sorry, just annoyed at the lack of traction from such a promising company!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    No the sales were not in rounded multi-thousand lots like that but there were some oddities in among the transactions. For example in the quarter-hour between 16.23pm and 16.38pm there were six trades of exactly 4,009 ATM shares each (interspersed among others). Why would that be? And at 16.40pm there were three trades of 772 shares, and at 16.41pm there were three trades of 596 shares each. Several other instances of the same kind of thing. Can anyone explain?

There were a total of 135 trades for the day and all except seven occurred after 3pm.
    Insto sell allotment of the day being broken down into smaller lots to get best market price and not to swamp the market. As broker rates do not apply per sale it doesn't matter how many trades they do. Could be an insto testing buy strength as well. All just one big, hidden chess game...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    How do you know a large seller is in control of a companies SP?

They announce virtually doubling their growth in their main market, SP retreats.

Sorry, just annoyed at the lack of traction from such a promising company!
    Thought the same about AIR 3 to 3 1/2 years ago and started buying at .845c to 1.13c, scatter gun approach. So don't be annoyed, be patience and buy some more more more at lower lower prices.

Your avg buy in price is 1.4c below me see weed. I'm underwater at the mo.
    I'm getting the distinct impression that the selling is coming out of Aussie. NZ FMA legislation arounf SSH disclosure requires immediate, or as soon as practical notification but this can't be enforced against Aussy investors unless there is reciprocal transtasman arrangements. I'm only guessing but if there is a big Auusy insto selling which has more than 5% of the company shares, the disclosure could be being witheld until a more appropriate time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Your avg buy in price is 1.4c below me see weed. I'm underwater at the mo.
    I'm getting the distinct impression that the selling is coming out of Aussie. NZ FMA legislation arounf SSH disclosure requires immediate, or as soon as practical notification but this can't be enforced against Aussy investors unless there is reciprocal transtasman arrangements. I'm only guessing but if there is a big Auusy insto selling which has more than 5% of the company shares, the disclosure could be being witheld until a more appropriate time.
    Harrie, I still think you are seeing things that don't exist

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Harrie, I still think you are seeing things that don't exist
    winner...something does exist...just what were not sure.....someone keeps knocking us down just as we seem to be getting traction

Sue as eggs its 3pm and come on in big seller! Its got to be insto selling doesn't it? Its becoming pretty predictable.
    I reckon they are happy to get anything above 0.59c until they are all sold.