sharetrader
Page 24 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834741245241024 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    Me thinks its all the people that were allowed to hop in on the capital raising who didnt jump ship when it went low and who didnt sell at 55cents selling now after they realised they missed the quick 10%, and just taking what they can after a good announcement...
    That's my theory as well. There wasn't the jump today that I was expecting. Progress has been made though, I imagine we will be seeing 60 cents in the not too distant future. Todays report has reaffirmed my bullish nature about this stock!

The Bollinger bands have been getting extremely narrow and today it broke through the upper band. If the 54 cent resistance is broken then I'd be confident in saying that this is the beginning of a strong uptrend. I guess we will find out in the next few days (or weeks).

Im going to go for 'weeks' - Pretty stubborn 54cent wall - need all the none believers to jump ship already!!

Surely it would be in Milford's interest to snap up half a million and break that resistance . Ah well, we may just have to be a bit more patient.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Surely it would be in Milford's interest to snap up half a million and break that resistance . Ah well, we may just have to be a bit more patient.
    Ive been patient enough with the cr*p capital raising

Guru

Default Patience is a virtue..

Its been a waiting game since the capital raising and more available shares to aid trading liquidity ...Finally Buy signals have appeared ....so why sell now??....

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Some interesting charts you got there Hoop, thanks.

Yes, looks like a tight wedge getting for that breakout. Good news is already there, just need a breakthrough and more money pouring in.

Simple...(?)
    Wouldnt it be a lovely start to the weekend if we had a big buyer come in today and take out that 54 cent offer!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Well it would certainly make some of you ease back a bit for the weekend wouldn't it! Who knows, a Moose could come and knock that wall down at anytime. They do graze with cows at times...
    The Moose has been grazing !! All the 54c gone just like that

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The Moose has been grazing !! All the 54c gone just like that
    Woohoo! Surely only a matter of time now before the resistance is broken and ATM is set free.

So, did ya jump back in today moosie?