sharetrader
Page 248 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1481982382442452462472482492502512522582983487481248 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 23755

Our local coles brand milk is $1 for 2 lites at the moment! Atm still going strong. Also saw the a2 and Jalna yoghurt for the first time over xmas in ballarat, victoria. a2 milk seemed to be moving off the shelves there as well. Slowly but surely gaining shelf space around Australia it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoaster View Post
    Pepsi?
    Not sure where he gets that from - he's made the same claim previously but I have found no other record of it. However, David Hearn, chairman of a2MC's UK board, is a former top executive of Pepsi Europe and would be well placed to guide the company's entry to the Continent. Pepsi could be a useful partner - it markets a lot of beverages besides Cola.

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Not sure where he gets that from - he's made the same claim previously but I have found no other record of it. However, David Hearn, chairman of a2MC's UK board, is a former top executive of Pepsi Europe and would be well placed to guide the company's entry to the Continent. Pepsi could be a useful partner - it markets a lot of beverages besides Cola.
    Maybe it is the man he is refuring to and not Pepsico,as I couldn't find any reference to milk on their website,I would think it a bit unusual for Pepsi,but I guess anything is possible.

Banned

So, a2MC are now selling through Whole Foods in the UK, not the biggest retailer in the UK by far, but one that’s focused primarily on health and an urban ‘famers market’ theme. Seems to be a good match up at this stage in market entry IMO.

http://a2milk.co.uk/a2-milk-now-part...market-family/

I think this move is possibly though as much about getting a foot in door with Whole Foods for when a2MC launch in the US later in the year, from whence they hale. Then there is the foot in the door they already have with Costco in Australia also.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101278992#.

Guru

Was actually listening to Radio Live the other day, and Siomon Gault was on and they were talking about tooth fish and seafood. When asked about his favourite way to cook tooth fish, he mentioned buffalo butter (I think) as it was 'a2 and healthier.....'

Got a celebrity spokesman there me thinks.

He should be encouraged to move from a2 buffalos to A2 cows.

Advanced Member

ASX listing. What happens now? 660,000,000 odd shares in a2 milk company. Do the Aussi's come along and offer us 60c to 70c for half of our shares, if we are willing to sell ? Will they have to buy on the NZX, then transfer to ASX? Or will a2 Milk Company Print out another couple of hundred million shares for ASX? Dose anybody know? Or will it all be revealed on 27/1/15 at special meeting. Have a nice day from the a2 smoothie maker.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    ASX listing. What happens now? 660,000,000 odd shares in a2 milk company. Do the Aussi's come along and offer us 60c to 70c for half of our shares, if we are willing to sell ? Will they have to buy on the NZX, then transfer to ASX? Or will a2 Milk Company Print out another couple of hundred million shares for ASX? Dose anybody know? Or will it all be revealed on 27/1/15 at special meeting. Have a nice day from the a2 smoothie maker.
    They don't need the money so no new shares being issued, Aussies would buy from the existing pool,but not sure how a nz seller and aussie buyer are matched between countries.

Freedom exit plan ......sell to Aussie instos seems to be the plan. ASX makes it easier to then spread them around

Otherwise just like Summerset, Ebos etc an ASX listing a non-event
    Last edited by winner69; 18-01-2015 at 11:27 AM.