sharetrader
Page 250 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1502002402462472482492502512522532542603003507501250 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 23755

Good comment NT.
    I have read a bit about it. It seems that it is more of a product with a milk base but manufacured or altered by taking certain elements out and enhancing with others.'
    Be difficullt to say its a natural product, so definately belongs in the dairy related shelves. Its certainly not natural milk, but they won't go there in their marketing blerb.
    interesting comment by someone on the blog site which is headed 'fairlife is unfair" or something like that, where someone has posted that talking about health benefits in this milk brand is irrelevant if it is missing the main point being the presence of a1 beta casein protein.

There is nothing that I can find in the fairlife blerb which mentions anything about beta proteins. I suspect there is an a1 presence in the fairlife product.

Coca Cola have cleverly worked out what people want and have developed the product that the unsuspecting consumers will buy on face value...[more “nutritious” with 50 per cent more natural protein and calcium and less sugar than ordinary milk.]

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Attachment 6685

Only one spare spot on the shelf in the supermarket tonight, where the a2 was earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Attachment 6685

Only one spare spot on the shelf in the supermarket tonight, where the a2 was earlier...
    How's that special creamy chocolate milk going these days

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Attachment 6685

That is a scene I see in all my local supermarkets. Very rarely any A2 on the shelf.
    Either the supermarkets aren't ordering enough or the stock or the stock not getting refilled into the facing as it is sold throughout the day. I wonder if A2MC has any sales reps who visit the supermarkets to ensure that their products are ordered in sufficient quantity and restocked as needed.

Shareholders probably should just keep pestering your local supermarket as to why the shelves are always void of A2 ( if this is the case for everyone else)

DISC : Don't hold - watching

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    That is a scene I see in all my local supermarkets. Very rarely any A2 on the shelf.
    Either the supermarkets aren't ordering enough or the stock or the stock not getting refilled into the facing as it is sold throughout the day. I wonder if A2MC has any sales reps who visit the supermarkets to ensure that their products are ordered in sufficient quantity and restocked as needed.

Shareholders probably should just keep pestering your local supermarket as to why the shelves are always void of A2 ( if this is the case for everyone else)

DISC : Don't hold - watching
    They are not a2MC products they are Fresha Valley products processed under a licensing agreement, a2MC receive a licensing fee only, and really a rather humble one at that, have a look at the segment analysis.

I doubt a2MC have even a single sales rep in New Zealand, nor should they bother whilst a2 milk can be better value added more profitably through export as infant formula.

Long may the supermarket shelves here remain empty !

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Either the supermarkets aren't ordering enough or the stock or the stock not getting refilled into the facing as it is sold throughout the day. I wonder if A2MC has any sales reps who visit the supermarkets to ensure that their products are ordered in sufficient quantity and restocked as needed. Shareholders probably should just keep pestering your local supermarket as to why the shelves are always void of A2 ( if this is the case for everyone else)
    That's interesting, axe, what area are you in? Countdown is of course the only supermarket chain that carries A2, and we used to find the same in the Wellington region - no A2 available. But we gave the management a gee-up at seven Countdown supermarkets here (Petone, Newtown, Johnsonville x2, Kilbirnie, Karori and Crofton Downs) to make sure they're ordering enough, and now encounter little problem. And we have no issues with use-by date, as it usually has at least a week before expiry. If there's no A2 on the shelf it's usually because of fast turnover, and when we inquire of the store-room staff they immediately bring out another box.

Part of the problem, I think, is that A2 is packed in sealed cartons rather than open crates. It's a bit of an effort to break the cartons open and unload them. If it was in crates like most other milk, the stores could leave them out in the open for customers to just help themselves, and I'm sure they'd sell more. Cartons are much more space-efficient for long-distance cartage and probably for temperature control, but they make extra work for Countdown staff. a2MC has little control over the sole supplier (Fresha Vallery, in Northland) but there have been hints that it might become more active - it has emphasised that the licence to Fresha Valley is non-exclusive. NZ will never be a huge profit centre for a2MC, but it should be doing alot better and the company is aware it should be doing better in the country where its shares are registered.

a2 is in my local New World

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    That's interesting, axe, what area are you in? Countdown is of course the only supermarket chain that carries A2,
    That is not correct

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    That is not correct
    Sorry, I should have said:

Countdown is of course the only supermarket chain that carries A2. A small number of non-Countdown outlets including health products retailers also do, and I know of one New World store in the Wellngton region that does but it's an exception.

I reckon that fairlife could create a bit of a problem in the USA for ATM, at the very time that ATM is trying to establish a market difference. Very unfortunate timing. Expect to see more aussy profit money going into trying to promote the real natural product and the differences to fairlife.
    Coca Cola has a massive marketing machine and the CEO looks like he is expecting their product to "rain money" and will therefore be spending millions on its promotion.
    When you advertise less sugar, more calcium, more protein freshness, and "natural", is the average american punter really going to worry about the type of beta casein existant in the milk?
    Most punters will look at the product and buy the spin on the basis that "its got to be good for you" rather than any of the detail behind the spin.
    Just throwing that out there for comment.