sharetrader
Page 262 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1622122522582592602612622632642652662723123627621262 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 23755
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    it is called shorting and making money why doing it........
    I wonder what Milfie are thinking.........
    I guess that's why many consider shorters one rung up from pond scum aye

Current price makes the Craig's Placement at 82c last April look pretty sick.

I'm buying at these levels but there is a pretty persistent seller at 46c

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Couta, what differentiates those who buy for spec reasons vs those who sell for spec reasons? Nothing, except they are on opposite sides of a trade!

I prefer not to subscribe to the usual market psychology of blue = good and red = bad. Instead, psychology should be applied to thinking of the market as a constant source of possibilities on either side of the ledger.

I prefer shorting to be available as it leads to a more balanced and fair price for stocks in the long run. One only has to see the difference of how bubbles behave on the NZX vs ASX to see what I am talking about.

Don't think of them in a negative light; if you believe in the company, the story hasn't changed and the fundamentals are sound, you should see it as a positive to buy more at a cheaper price (or a possibility to profit fron shorting if you dabble in CFDs!).

Yin and yang; negative and positive; BALANCE!

Investor

Another 1 million volume thro' today so far...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    not so much topping up.............I think they call it 'snatching at a falling knife'
    Can't help myself. Just put in another buy order. In too deep now to try and get out. Makes it easier when it's a good healthier product and you like the stuff.
    Last edited by see weed; 05-02-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The kind of comment that tells more about you than about the subject.

Banned

Just looking at the google a2milkometer

http://www.google.co.nz/trends/explo...m&cmpt=date&tz=

Debate --> awareness, in the UK seems to be generally of the rise. Bit of a kick up since the preliminary human trial results last year possibly helped along by the re-launch marketing.

ATM tell us that they will be monthly cashflow positive (profitable) in the UK prior to FY16 (June 2016).

I just have inkling though that it may be earlier than that, nothing really tangible to justify that, just a bit of hunch from the increased activity on the health & wellness blog sites, and the marketing activity and feedback on the ATM website and facebook etc.

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/199456.pdf

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    That kind of comment that tells more about you than about the subject.

Was tongue in cheek so i dont think it tells you anything ,time to lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Just looking at the google a2milkometer

http://www.google.co.nz/trends/explo...m&cmpt=date&tz=

Debate --> awareness, in the UK seems to be generally of the rise. Bit of a kick up since the preliminary human trial results last year possibly helped along by the re-launch marketing.

ATM tell us that they will be monthly cashflow positive (profitable) in the UK prior to FY16 (June 2016).

I just have inkling though that it may be earlier than that, nothing really tangible to justify that, just a bit of hunch from the increased activity on the health & wellness blog sites, and the marketing activity and feedback on the ATM website and facebook etc.

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/199456.pdf
    Thanks for posting that, very interesting! So too is this trends thing itself!

The current weakness is possibly an institution selling down.
    If so, often a good time to buy IMO. The insto(s) can be selling for any number of reasons, not necessarily related to the fortunes of the company.
    Disc. Bought today at 46c