sharetrader
Page 267 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1672172572632642652662672682692702712773173677671267 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 23756

Quote Originally Posted by GizyGold View Post
    Someone with lots of shares could be manipulating the price. Possibly dumping their shares over a few months and causing the price to fall which forces the weaker investors to sell. They will simply just wait until a good time (mayby before the ASX listing) to start buying back and the price will rise again. I reckon it is just some method of sneaky accumulation prior to ASX listing so they can have more shares to offer clients. Oh well it looks like it us up today which is good.
    Ok fine, but its too risky to dump shares on the expectation that you can then buy the same number back again at a lower average price than what you sold for IMO. I wouldn't do it with these shares, they could go up faster than they came down irrespective of any positive or negative news. Look at the period from dec to March last year...nearly a 100% increase in a matter of months...go figure.

I was told at special meeting that they did't need any shares from me or any other share holders, but the brokers were going to supply all the shares for the ASX listing.

OK Sea weed, where are the brokers going to get these shares from? Is it a brokerage firm hoovering up shares from weak sellers?

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    I was told at special meeting that they did't need any shares from me or any other share holders, but the brokers were going to supply all the shares for the ASX listing.

OK Sea weed, where are the brokers going to get these shares from? Is it a brokerage firm hoovering up shares from weak sellers?
    Correct. Either existing shares are sold or ATM offer more shares as part of the float usually at a small discount to average monthly SP
    The idea that a brokerage firm is accumulating existing shares to sell on the ASX listing actually makes a bit of sense. Hang in there until listing, should be interesting

Jeez you guys are grasping at straws re ASX

Doesn't quite work the way you seem to make out
    Last edited by winner69; 09-02-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez you guys are grasping at straws re ASX

Doesn't quite work the way you seem to make out
    It may but IMO it's risky. May not even be a broker, even if that is in fact happening.

FMA invistigating Milford for market manipulation around a year ago. Seems to coincide with the jump in A2 price?

http://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article...set+Management

Advanced Member

Looking stronger this afternoon. Wonder if that seller will come in at 4.55pm and push it down again?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Looking stronger this afternoon. Wonder if that seller will come in at 4.55pm and push it down again?
    Yippy eye ah. Seller on holiday. Up 8%. I hope he is not saying ..I'll be back..

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yippy eye ah. Seller on holiday. Up 8%. I hope he is not saying ..I'll be back..
    I see one of milford traders has been accused of market manipulation....i wonder if one was A2

The manipulation related to a year ago. Read before you post guys