sharetrader
Page 273 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1732232632692702712722732742752762772833233737731273 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 23755

I think you are too optimistic
    Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    One week until the interim report is due (released Wed 25th Feb apparently). What are your predictions for sales?

Australia we've been told is 38% up for the first four months. China we know had the regulatory issues. The Aussie exchange rate won't be helping but the lower cost of milk will. The UK? Who knows, very early days for the relaunch. And NZ? Traditionally very little, but perhaps their will be a spike in sales where seeweed lives

$70-75M?

Banned

Looks about right,

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Three weeks away from HY reporting, anyone wish to have a go at estimating;

First four months in Australia looked fine at AUD38%, exchange rate appreciation not significant this time at 4.5%, infant formula now selling again in China, preliminary revenues from fresh milk airfreight into China, preliminary revenues from UHT into China, perhaps a tick up from the re-launch in the UK, let's see.

Looking for prospective news in regard to possible fresh milk into Singapore, Bangkok and Jakarta, an update of the US entry, and the timing of the pending human trials.

Revenues: $70M (+30%)

NPAT sacrificed close to zero for growth: $1.0 to $1.5M (+56% to +133%)

Banned

It’s hard to imagine that a2MC would not announce the launch of a2 milk into the US prior to marketing at the Anaheim natural products expo in early march.

http://www.expowest.com/ew15/public/...ases&SSID=3260

Given the timing of the HY next week, perhaps we may get that announcement concurrently.

i hope you are right MAC. The sp does suggest any good news. Usually some insiders will start to buy in if the HY is good.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    i hope you are right MAC. The sp does suggest any good news. Usually some insiders will start to buy in if the HY is good.
    Up 2c at the moment on light volume. Maybe insiders, who knows? Every time I go shopping I tell about 5 or 6 people. Enlightened 3 people today at Pak n Save and was'nt even shopping, and chased one guy down after seeing him put 8 two litre bottles into his cart, but told him he can buy a2 at Countdown and shares in the company if he wants to. All good, and looking foward to positive report next week ...I hope.

see weed, you are such a good salesperson. Atm should hire you!

老外

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    see weed, you are such a good salesperson. Atm should hire you!
    Hasn't he hired himself by buying shares in the company?

Dilettante

I am assuming we'll get the HY report on 26 Feb likee last year. Does anyone know an exact date ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I am assuming we'll get the HY report on 26 Feb likee last year. Does anyone know an exact date ?
    Hi Iceman, Wednesday 25th February, according to the website, should be a good one barring any catastrophes.

http://thea2milkcompany.com/investor...r-information/

Dilettante

Thanks MAC. Only looked up the NZX and couldn't find it there ! I am looking forward to it as it will hopefully update us on progress, particularly UK & China but maybe also some progress in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Hi Iceman, Wednesday 25th February, according to the website, should be a good one barring any catastrophes.

http://thea2milkcompany.com/investor...r-information/