sharetrader
Page 274 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1742242642702712722732742752762772782843243747741274 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 23755

Fingers crossed

Banned

Would be a nice spot for anyone interested, looks like the a2 team is forming up in Boulder Colorado, the US launch can’t be far now.

Up, up and away !

“We’ve changed the face of the liquid milk category in Australia. We’re changing the way we drink milk and bringing people back to dairy, one glass at a time. Now, The a2 Milk Company is coming to the US market.”

“Fresh from our success down under and, as part of a growing global footprint, we’re working with local farmers to satisfy the desire of millions of US milk lovers for real, natural milk that’s delicious and easy to digest because it contains only a2 protein from 100% a2 cows.”

National supply Chain Manager: Boulder, Colorado

https://careers-creativealignments.i...lk-company/job

Brand Manager: Boulder, Colorado

https://careers-creativealignments.i...nd-manager/job

General Office Assistant: Boulder, Colorado

https://careers-creativealignments.i...-assistant/job
    Last edited by MAC; 21-02-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Links: One contains an incorrect date 2014

Outside thinking.

About 12 months ago I was suffering from mild colitis….my doctor recommended a break from dairy products. 6 Months later, big improvement and mild colitis gone. 3 months ago I experimented by introducing A2 milk into my diet for the first time ever and experienced none of the adverse symptoms I was getting with 'normal' milk.
    My experience is not uncommon, my Doctor said as part of the aging process (i'm 65) our stomachs begin to struggle digesting foods that in the past caused no issues. Clearly my stomach started having issues with 'normal' milk, but my sensitive stomach can now handle A2 with no issues.
    I'm impressed, and as a result have become a recent holder of A2 shares. I figure they can only gain from their current low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Fingers crossed
    No matter what the actual numbers say mate there will be plenty of positives to keep the punters happy.

Just like post ASM and the good news they mentioned we will see another burst to 70 cents but this time I reckon the rise will be sustained and we WILL see that $1 this time around.

All primed and ready to go

Advanced Member

Sunday on 0ne at 7pm. Camel milk....is it a2?

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Sunday on 0ne at 7pm. Camel milk....is it a2?
    Haven't seen the story on One, but only cows have the A1 variant. All other animals, and humans of course, have pure A2 naturally.

Advanced Member

Have noticed 2 pages of the a2 forum has disappeared.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    About 12 months ago I was suffering from mild colitis….my doctor recommended a break from dairy products. 6 Months later, big improvement and mild colitis gone. 3 months ago I experimented by introducing A2 milk into my diet for the first time ever and experienced none of the adverse symptoms I was getting with 'normal' milk.
    My experience is not uncommon, my Doctor said as part of the aging process (i'm 65) our stomachs begin to struggle digesting foods that in the past caused no issues. Clearly my stomach started having issues with 'normal' milk, but my sensitive stomach can now handle A2 with no issues.
    I'm impressed, and as a result have become a recent holder of A2 shares. I figure they can only gain from their current low levels.
    Good on you L F, Welcome aboard. Same here, been drinking it for 7 months now and will never go back to a1. Will also be buying up more shares in the next couple days. A2 milk is much cheaper than camel milk. TV one tonight said camel milk was $25 a litre over there in Perth.

Wow, $25/l, a mouthful is a few bucks.. We shall start now and can make an ipo in a couple of years.

Millie Hinkle was the expert who was speaking in favour of camel milk, and also there was a guy from Perth who described similar problems as Left Field. All sorted now after trying camel's milk. a2 should get in touch with Millie Hinkle and tell her about the benefits thereof. Not least the price.