sharetrader
Page 277 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1772272672732742752762772782792802812873273777771277 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 23755
    Investor

Yep, that's correct. Interesting to see the sellers are at 53c now....it'll all be clear come tmrw morning...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    again dumping at the end of the day.. Sp back to 51c
    Good aye. Had order in at 52c but changed it to 51c at 4.58pm. and saved myself $190. Looking forward to results tomorrow. Go cow go and don't worry about the udder ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Trick question? Camel, sheep, buffalo milk etc is a2 milk!

SNOOPY
    Yes, I assumed that everyone knew that camel, sheep, buffalo etc is a2.
    Was attempting to draw out whether any of those milks had better outcomes in respect of autism, digestion, crohns etc, than cows a2.
    Sorry if that was a bit unclear. NT has answered it anyway.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    They were reporting 38% growth in Australia not long ago, hopefully that has held and we can add in fresh milk sales to China and (I expect) decent growth in UK. Wouldn't expect much from the US yet, if they ever sign with one of the big supermarkets there... that will be buy time for sure. At the moment US is probably not even off the ground. Good news from UK/China/Aus and I expect some northward momentum. Providing Milford aren't playing games... ahem... cough cough... sorry I mean... as long as everything else remains constant(ish).

Yep, recent plunge has a lot to do with the NZD/AUD exchange rate knocking off a big chunk of revenue for A2. Poor buggers (including me!).
    From memory it was 38% from June to October 1/4. Therefore $110,000,000 + 38%= $151,800,000. Not bad for a little company. Correct me if i'm wrong.

They were reporting 38% growth in Australia not long ago, hopefully that has held and we can add in fresh milk sales to China and (I expect) decent growth in UK. Wouldn't expect much from the US yet, if they ever sign with one of the big supermarkets there... that will be buy time for sure. At the moment US is probably not even off the ground. Good news from UK/China/Aus and I expect some northward momentum.
    I am sure there will be some progress to report from the UK and China, but also from the US - perhaps not sales yet although this is scheduled to come very soon, but setup.

I read somewhere that one of the chains that a2MC is doing business with in the UK has a big health-focused network of outlets in California, the main initial target market.

Colorado looks like being named as the managerial hub with executive and marketing people based there. But I would surmise that the packaging would not be done there - it's some distance from California and not a major dairying state, but a good location for reaching into other parts of the US. I would think the packaging might be done in California itself, which is the biggest dairying state in the US despite the cost of land there. Idaho, Arizona and Utah are also among the big ones not far away, with known A2 farms operating.

Should be an interesting day, and I think the board will be wanting to make sure it's a positive one for the SP.

老外

Holy moly. Half year out and $75m revenue! 38% increase in revenue compared to last year. Backing up the 2016 full year revenue guidance of $230m.

In my books, a damn good result. Revenue growth is accelerating, EBITDA of $14m in Aus/NZ. NZ business also going well thanks to see weed in the supermarket isles. :-)

https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/261068
    Last edited by blobbles; 25-02-2015 at 08:39 AM.

profit.........!!!!!!!!!

Advanced Member

ASB are having trouble at showing results. Do they have 20min delay?

Banned

Holy moly. Half year out and $75m revenue! 38% increase in revenue compared to last year. Backing up the 2016 full year revenue guidance of $230m.

In my books, a damn good result. Revenue growth is accelerating, EBITDA of $14m in Aus/NZ. NZ business also going well thanks to see weed in the supermarket isles. :-)

https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/261068
    Absolutely, exceeded my revenue expectations, earnings sacrificed for growth to perfection once again.

IMO

And lodgement of ASX listing. Some great years ahead if projections proceed to plan.