sharetrader
Page 278 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1782282682742752762772782792802812822883283787781278 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 23755
    老外

Some insightful and interesting commentary in the CEO's report, recommended reading for all who are interested:

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/208646.pdf

let's hope the market will do what it should be doing... upward...

"The a2 Milk Company Limited (a2MC or Company) has today lodged an application
    for admission to the Official List with the Australian Securities Exchange
    (ASX) for the proposed dual listing of its securities on the ASX. "

more good news...

but the chairman is leaving... odd...

looks like an exciting next few years ahead. The US 4th quarter launch is sooner than expected & no doubt the soon to be aussie investors will want a piece of that!!!!!!!!!!!

so reliant on aus, show me the growth else where ho hum
    one step ahead of the herd

As anticipated no movement in SP so far today. Suspect that while growth in Aussy is very encouraging its mainly already discounted in the SP. Whilst growth opportunities in international markets appear to be encouraging no one is obviously buying into the view that growth is a certainty as they did around this time last year. Revenue from China could have been a bit more positive, the underlying EBITDA c/f last period doesn't help. Generally a pretty positive report with a fairly good dose of optimism about future growth though.

spent heaps of money on consultants about growth, hope they have some good ideas the current ones apart from aus dont seem to be working and with the us to come on stream later this yr more cash burn
    one step ahead of the herd

Looks like a good result, Revenue up and early pathways for further international growth up and running. Hopefully they are successful in at least one country - US/China/UK. Very little profit but always nice, better than a loss and would have been bigger as one off costs of consultants and listing knocked it back.

Not to sure about the benefits of the ASX listing - I have heard it all before ie SUM, but who knows might help some Aus institutions jump on board. Will prob just mean more costs/compliance.

What I like about this company is they have good cash cow (a2 genetics!) in Aus market which can fund growth.

Here's the herald article - kind of stupid title. I think as shareholders we are looking for revenue growth overseas not the profits, hopefully profits come further down the track.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11407575
    Last edited by NZSilver; 25-02-2015 at 11:14 AM. Reason: grammar

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Looks like a good result, Revenue up and early pathways for further international growth up and running. Hopefully they are successful in at least one country - US/China/UK. Very little profit but always nice, better than a loss and would have been bigger as one off costs of consultants and listing knocked it back.

Not to sure about the benefits of the ASX listing - I have heard it all before ie SUM, but who knows might help some Aus institutions jump on board. Will prob just mean more costs/compliance.

What I like about this company is they have good cash cow (a2 genetics!) in Aus market which can fund growth.

Here's the herald article - kind of stupid title. I think as shareholders we are looking for revenue growth overseas not the profits, hopefully profits come further down the track.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11407575
    From the Herald artical....Net profit dropped to $125,000 or 0.02c per share etc... Thats funny , 0.02c per share in my book is $13,201,339 out of 660,066,979 shares. Correct me if I'm wrong.