sharetrader
Page 283 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1832332732792802812822832842852862872933333837831283 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 23755
    老外

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    It will be the big seller over the last few weeks hopefully speeding up their reduction.
    We can only hope it is the big seller (from the last few MONTHS, not weeks!) finishing their reduction! That would be especially nice.

老外

Another half million sold! Wow, looks like another big day here 2.7m and its not even 11am!

Advanced Member

Any one want to have a laugh...Sold 30,000 yesterday for 55c. and bought 15,000 back today for 58c.

Seaweed even at 58 you will be fine by 2025

hopefully sp can break thru MA200 within a couple of weeks, hopefully some positive news (from Uk, China or USA) will be released on the 2nd half 2015....perhaps just my euphoria

Advanced Member

Finally in the green after 7 months in the red.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Question for you NT.

In your opinion would you consider that camel, sheep, buffalo milk etc would be more effective/potent in ameliorating diabetes, autism, cholesterol, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, hepatitis and leaky gut etc, than a2 milk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Yes, I assumed that everyone knew that camel, sheep, buffalo etc is a2.
    Was attempting to draw out whether any of those milks had better outcomes in respect of autism, digestion, crohns etc, than cows a2.
    Sorry if that was a bit unclear. NT has answered it anyway.
    I think when there is ambiguity of meaning it is worth being a pedant.

I accept you have got your answer and that you acknowledge your question could have been better phrased. However, IIRC all of those medical conditions you mentioned (diabetes, autism, cholesterol, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, hepatitis and leaky gut etc), are being or have been investigated as being affected by changing from a diet of A1 to A2 milk. Camel and buffalo milk may contain other proteins or other trace elements that make it easier or harder to absorb the A2, and so change the efficacy of the A2 milk protein affecting that list of medical conditions. I now understand Harrie that this, or something like it, is what you were getting at.

However, in your original question made no mention of these things. So the original question read to me like you didn't even know that camel, beef and sheep milk were all A2 (even though I now know you didn't think that). But the "A2 ignorant" may have read it exactly that way, which is why I pulled you up on the question.

The purpose of this post is just to highlight that the question you thought you asked was not the question you actually did ask. And in this instance that difference matters.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 26-02-2015 at 11:45 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Dilettante

We have competition from more than just buffalo, sheep and camel milk No see weed, please don't start converting people !
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/we...ess-supplement

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Forecast PE of 60? I don't think so. PE is share price / eps , with eps measured from net profit. There is no net profit forecast for FY2015. The year just gone produced at net profit of $11,000. Based on the number of shares on issue being 660m this gives eps of:

$0.0011/660 = 0.0000016cps

Based on a share price of 60c, the PE was 36,000,000 (36 million)

I would suggest that ATM is now not only the most expensive food company in the world right now, it is also the most expensive food share in the whole history of the sharemarket globally.

Cash on hand is plummeting as the IP weakens. Markets outside of Australia consume more and more cash. Looks like a death spiral to me. I hope you shareholders have a plan B.
    I am not sure you shareholders realise how critical the cash position of A2 has become.

In August 2012, with 664.607m shares on issue, the equity in the company was $37.348m (from AGM presentation 20-11-2012)

That represented an asset backing of:

$37.348m/664.607m = 5.6cps

As at December 31st 2014 shareholder equity is just $9.9m (from 1H2015 presentation dated 25-02-2015). Based on the 660.067m shares now on issue this is a net asset backing of.

$9.9m/660.067m = 1.5cps

Earnings from Australia have not been sufficient to fund growth. Almost all the cash the company had following the 2012 rights issue has gone too.

Co-incidentally the share price back then and now are about the same (60c). However, if you consider what you get for your money, buying shares today is much more expensive, - by a factor approaching 4.

There is no reason for the cash situation to have become so critical. The company has a market cap of close to $400m and could easily raise more money via a rights issue or placement. The company cannot borrow because they have no tangible assets to borrow against and no earnings. They are months from running out of cash completely. It doesn't matter what the sales projections are in two years time. All of you shareholders will be gone, out the back door by then, and it will be the bankers and creditors only reaping the A2 benefits.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 26-02-2015 at 02:39 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Banned

And, there's the usual disinformation from snoopy, if anyone wants an assessment of company cashflow it can be found in summary here https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/208707.pdf