sharetrader
Page 307 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2072572973033043053063073083093103113173574078071307 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 23756

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Apparently unpasteurized farm milk can be used for lactose intolerant (but thats another story)
    I understand that the majority of posters in this tread are true followers, each stoking eachothers convictions on the properties of A2 milk and that's fine, but this comment is just plain nonsense. Like saying a peanut allergy is caused by eating peanuts, but not by peanut butter. Lactose is lactose.

PS. I've heard that daily consumption of ß-5 milk gives you immunity from all viral infections.......

a bit off topic.. the hotcopper has a a2m page/threat... nothing much on there tho..

Quote Originally Posted by xafalcon View Post

PS. I've heard that daily consumption of ß-5 milk gives you immunity from all viral infections.......
    I've heard that too. The required course is said to involve 5 enemas a day for 4 months. Most often the patient is then not only immune from viral infections, but is absent all cognitive capabilities.

Another huge day of sp trans amp might have nothing left for australia?

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Same thing last week. I thinks maybe he is off for a round of golf on Friday arvo.

Lucky he values the company slightly higher than SNOOPY's 1.5c. Or else we may see a rather large price movement!
    Just to be clear, I am saying that Ben Graham, as per his methods espoued in the Intelligent Investor, would value ATM at 1.5c, and would want to buy in at less than that to make a profit. 1.5c would in Ben Graham's terms be the 'underlying value' of ATM. However, I do not consider net asset backing as an appropriate method to value ATM myself.

I do take issue here with others who see the 'underlying value' of ATM as 90c, because it was bid up to that price historically in an index buying frenzy. Of course you can easily do a discounted cashflow analysis valuing ATM at 90c by projecting ATM sales based on a multi-contintent conquest story and a high growth rate and business roll out plans that require no further external injections of capital to roll out. But I regard such a scenario as a fantasy.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 18-03-2015 at 04:43 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Snoopy taking Ben Grahams appraoch doesn't work for assets that have more of a unique nature where premiums are generated. I think you're better off evaluating the ROI instead to show how such use of their assets is performing. Can't really use profit as a factor cause they are all growth right now. Right now I think they are fair value within the 50s range due their unique product which you cant get competitors coming in and tramping them so more of an Warren Buffet approach that this company has a moat around it. The thing about getting someone onto the product and believing A2 is better and A1 is harmful well technically you have a scaremongering tactic that in that persons mind they will consider drinking any A1 will make them quiver. If they were smart about it they should make A2 milk taste a little different by adding a subtle hint of something (don't ask me what) because then you really can play with someones mind about the difference. As it stands people don't taste or see the difference so they can switch between the A2 and A1 with a little less guilt, if you can get it so that its like drinking coke and pepsi then thats a good moat if you know what I mean (I'm sounding evil haha, disregard my 2 cent =P )
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 18-03-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Advanced Member

Lot more sellers than buyers. What do they know that we don't? Or is it Aussi sellers, selling their NZX shares so to have funds to buy a2 on the ASX? Or are the brokers softening the price to make it look good for new Aussi investers to get in at a nice low price. Looks like going to have to buy more at the next low point.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

It just looks more like people who thought on the 10th March that there would be a big increase selling out again because they realised its not instant money, just look at the sales volumes, on 10th and now, looks similar. So I'm more with that Day traders tried to get in for a several days realised they weren't getting the instant boost they wanted and now they are back out. Price will return to about 50-51cents

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    It just looks more like people who thought on the 10th March that there would be a big increase selling out again because they realised its not instant money, just look at the sales volumes, on 10th and now, looks similar. So I'm more with that Day traders tried to get in for a several days realised they weren't getting the instant boost they wanted and now they are back out. Price will return to about 50-51cents
    7 sellers selling 863,822 shares between 53c and55c= about average 123,403 each. Do they really want to sell, or is it a block, trying to scare other sellers to sell? Maybe those big sellers have buy orders in at 51c or 52c. Have noticed biggish orders disappear in the past after clossing. Or am I too suspicious?
    Last edited by see weed; 18-03-2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: The time is 10.10pm not 9.10pm

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post

7 sellers selling 863,822 shares between 53c and55c= about average 123,403 each. Do they really want to sell, or is it a block, trying to scare other sellers to sell? Maybe those big sellers have buy orders in at 51c or 52c. Have noticed biggish orders disappear in the past after clossing. Or am I too suspicious?

Biggish orders tend to have "fill or kill" instructions attached. But you can never to be too suspicious.