sharetrader
Page 313 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2132633033093103113123133143153163173233634138131313 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 23755

New potential campaign - drink a2, get beard.

GTBC

Investor

Another day with big volume, 1.2 ml shares so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Grant Elliot drinks a2 Milk!!!
    he might but i cant...went to two different supermarkets on two different occassions and none to be seen....does this mean their selling faster or has fresher valley lost interest....been drinking normal milk and stomach just cant handle it.....soy here we come ..yuk

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    he might but i cant.....been drinking normal milk and stomach just cant handle it.....soy here we come ..yuk
    Have you tried drinking raw milk? Some folk who have trouble with the highly processed pasteurized/homogenized/deconstructed/re-assembled stuff called 'milk' handle raw OK. Otherwise goats milk is readily digestible and does NOT included the feminising estrogen mimicers that soy has.
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Another day with big volume, 1.2 ml shares so far.
    Yes the five o'clock gang took most of the day to recover from last night's cricket hangover and became very active in mid-afternoon, then dumped a few on the market at 50cents right on 5pm. Certainly looks like a very deliberate strategy to me - circular trading?.

If it's AMP wanting to quit a large holding, why would they be deliberately driving down the closing SP when there are clearly people willing to pay more, as shown yesterday for example?

Can someone suggest any scenario in which it might be to someone's benefit to keep the closing price at a certain low level for a period of time in order to qualify for some kind of share offer set at the price over that period?

It could make sense if a someone wanted to make a takeover offer (possibly partial) based on the closing price over that period, but I really can't see any of ATM's current major holders being the least bit interested in selling at anywhere near 50cents.

If it's something to do with the coming Aussie listing, to whose advantage is it to drive the price down prior to the listing taking effect?

Haha I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by hilskin View Post
    Yeah that's good, Hilskin, associating A2 Milk with sporting success. Pity he wasn't a bit better briefed on some background facts, though, where he says:

"I know a2 Milk has become big in Australia where it was initially launched and I once lived."

Doesn't he know A2 was initially launched in the land of the All Blacks, who usually beat the Wallabies?

Anyway, that's a minor detail - the main thing is a2MC is actively promoting the product.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Yes the five o'clock gang took most of the day to recover from last night's cricket hangover and became very active in mid-afternoon, then dumped a few on the market at 50cents right on 5pm. Certainly looks like a very deliberate strategy to me - circular trading?.

If it's AMP wanting to quit a large holding, why would they be deliberately driving down the closing SP when there are clearly people willing to pay more, as shown yesterday for example?

Can someone suggest any scenario in which it might be to someone's benefit to keep the closing price at a certain low level for a period of time in order to qualify for some kind of share offer set at the price over that period?

It could make sense if a someone wanted to make a takeover offer (possibly partial) based on the closing price over that period, but I really can't see any of ATM's current major holders being the least bit interested in selling at anywhere near 50cents.

If it's something to do with the coming Aussie listing, to whose advantage is it to drive the price down prior to the listing taking effect?
    Quite simple. If a certain international fund operator needs to offload excess stock, then sell it to sister branch in another jurisdiction that may have need of it very soon to boost parent profits. Short and shake to obtain discount and fallen extras, then sit back and watch as new buyers in other jurisdiction snap them up on the rise.

My theory anyway.