sharetrader
Page 316 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2162663063123133143153163173183193203263664168161316 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    yeh...its a tough one...do you stop buying and wait or do you dig the hole deeper....most on this thread can only see upside but someone out there is unloading a truck load....Mac tried to explain where the shares were coming from with the Aussie listing so I cant see why the seller cant wait till Aussie listing unless there under time constraints
    Those figures were slightly high but have edited original post and wording. I like the product, so don't have any problem buying more at these lower prices.

Quote Originally Posted by hilskin View Post
    Bit of a pity half the interview was unable to be heard because of the wind in the mic.

Missed opportunity when the interviewer talked about it being "scientific" That reeks of tampering and modifying. He lost the power of the message when he started mixing up other dietary changes with a2 milk...message.....The change in how he feels is therefore possibly interpreted as more to do with something else rather than a2 milk
    He could of just refuted that its all scientific and said "no its natural milk, produced specifically from a2 cow herds". (Keep the beta casein out of it). The message is clear enough...buy a2 milk if you have the same symptoms as me. How do I know if the milk I am drinking is produced from a2 herds?, answer You don't, therefore buy a2 milk to be sure.

49c now... not even 5pm...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    49c now... not even 5pm...
    Very light volume of 4,000 shares.

老外

I suspect nobody is buying because they know there is a big seller out there who will sell at any price as they have already proved. SNOOPY could be right in that the SP could go down to 20-30c based on the sellers actions, but this does not indicate the value of the company IMO.

For those looking to invest, they see this and say "Why would I buy now when in a week I can get it for 5-10c less?".
    For those holding and getting twitchy they see this and say "Why don't I sell what I have now and buy back in a week for 5-10c less?"

Hence the SP action.

There aren't many companies who are doing as well as ATM IMHO considering their growth and new market oppourtunities. But hey, think long term and put these in the bottom drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    I suspect nobody is buying because they know there is a big seller out there who will sell at any price as they have already proved. SNOOPY could be right in that the SP could go down to 20-30c based on the sellers actions, but this does not indicate the value of the company IMO.

For those looking to invest, they see this and say "Why would I buy now when in a week I can get it for 5-10c less?".
    For those holding and getting twitchy they see this and say "Why don't I sell what I have now and buy back in a week for 5-10c less?"

Hence the SP action.

There aren't many companies who are doing as well as ATM IMHO considering their growth and new market oppourtunities. But hey, think long term and put these in the bottom drawer.
    Hi blobbles
    In my reckoning the days share churn is about 0.03% of shares - hardly worthy of consideration. Can someone confirm my maths please.
    Still holding
    -dodgy (owner/shareholder)

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy View Post
    Hi blobbles
    In my reckoning the days share churn is about 0.03% of shares - hardly worthy of consideration. Can someone confirm my maths please.
    Still holding
    -dodgy (owner/shareholder)
    AMP boys still have other 8m ish shares to shake off until their 'mission' gets completed, so be patient pals, always DYOR
    Last edited by mayday; 26-03-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mayday View Post
    AMP boys still have other 800m ish shares to shake off until their 'mission' gets completed, so be patient pals, always DYOR
    That's interesting... not even that many shares in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    That's interesting... not even that many shares in the company.
    oops typo 8m

Quote Originally Posted by mayday View Post
    AMP boys still have other 8m ish shares to shake off until their 'mission' gets completed, so be patient pals, always DYOR
    Fact or just speculation on your part?