sharetrader
Page 328 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2282783183243253263273283293303313323383784288281328 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Don't know Winner, Danni never made a vid quite like that one ?

Couple of Hollywood celeb endorsements in California might kick matters along, next best thing only to sending see weed to frequent Beverly hills supermarkets.
    I could go to Beverly Hills and promote a2 , but they will have to pay my return air fare. Can also stay at my sisters place. She lives somewhere around there. I'll wear my swandry gumboots shorts and hat, but will have to get a passport first. I reckon I could sell milk to a cow give me half the chance. That reminds me, must get another 100 flyers printed out
    Last edited by see weed; 31-03-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I could go to Beverly Hills and promote a2 , but they will have to pay my return air fare. Can also stay at my sisters place. She lives somewhere around there. I'll wear my swandry gumboots shorts and hat, but will have to get a passport first. I reckon I could sell milk to a cow give me half the chance. That reminds me, must get another 100 flyers printed out
    Funny how these "we are spending loads of YOUR money" announcements always lead to a short term price rise. Its the same with Wynard and co

Dilettante

Glad you're in this one with us mate. My trading portfolio has made a small realised gain on this one in the last 12 months but my ATM quite heavily overweighted investment portfolio is still a couple of cents (average buy price) in the red, even after yesterday's good rise :-(.
    Like you, I am excited about future prospects :-)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All I have said over the last few weeks is 1) ATM is overvalued and not a screaming buy at current prices 2) ASX listing will not be as hot as the likes of MAC makes it out to be and 3) Danny is hot and the girls love him but it is costing a2 milk heaps.

I stick with 1) and 3). Re 2) we have to wait to see if MACs 80 cents eventuates soon.

My play money goes into ATM at times .....driven by the squiggly lines despite 1). Today has been a good day ....but he'd some back in case MAC is right.

How you going iceman

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    A friend in the UK mentioned that A2 milk has been advertised on Channel 4 and 4 On Demand in the last few days. It adds to the awareness of A2M and many UK investors are comfortable with investing in Australian equities.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    seems to be much faster than SNM and ASX!
    Provided you have an account and have traded with ANZ securities in the last three months, there is no delay for prices and depth is displayed.

4mil shares traded today so far

Rather silly headline on this item in the Brisbane Courier Mail.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/busine...-1227286884601

Investor

Know its early time, but checking depth on ASX currently only one seller with 10K @ 80c and 650K volume for all bidders ranging from 60c to 54c...

Dilettante

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Looking at the bidding on ASX on SNM, its currently 0.60 for buy and 0.695 for sell. This is insane....