sharetrader
Page 337 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2372873273333343353363373383393403413473874378371337 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Doing a bit of see weeding in Milton/Auchenflower at local stores. Over a period of around 10mins at an IGA store Sunday night a2 trim was discounted to $2.49 from $4.99 for 2L but expiry 14th April. None went except a 2L a2 full cream at full price expiry 16/04!
    Quite surprised to see Paul's zymil 2L exp 16/04 going out at $4.75. Non permeate "organic" at a faster click than a2.
    Good on you Harrie! Keep it up, promoting a2. I am thinking of printing out a new flyer as my supermarket handout. If anyone out there has some extra tips or suggestions for my flyer, I would appreciate it. As for that milk expiry date of 14th, only 2 days to go from Sunday, if that was in my shop where I buy it, I would tell them to take it off the shelf as it has been there for nearly 2 weeks. It starts going off in the last 2 days. But still keep up the good work Harrie.
    Last edited by see weed; 12-04-2015 at 10:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned

No messing about with the US roll out:

“A2 Milk sends out first shipment to local grocers”

“Once the products have been verified to be in stock, that’s when the advertisement campaigns can begin. That will include television commercials, magazine ads and coupons”

http://www.examiner.com/article/a2-m...-local-grocers

老外

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post

“Once the products have been verified to be in stock, that’s when the advertisement campaigns can begin. That will include television commercials, magazine ads and coupons”

Good info MAC!

Seems there are about 30 Wholefood stores in Southern California... probably about 20 for Northern California where there launch. Ralphs looks to have about 20 too, Albertsons seems to be based in Southern California. So I am guessing about a 50 store rollout in the US. That probably represents about 1/4 of the NZ market or so as an estimation. If they start selling though, that could easily balloon to 500 stores pretty quickly providing they have the supply.

(Although in saying that, Northern Calif has about 14m people, so it puts a hell of a lot more than the population of NZ within reach of A2!).
    Last edited by blobbles; 13-04-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Dilettante

Thanks for the info MAC.
    I will be driving the Pacific Coast Highway from LA to Seattle late June. Look fwd to doing some "market research" on the way and sure the wife will love it too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Good info MAC!

Seems there are about 30 Wholefood stores in Southern California... probably about 20 for Northern California where there launch. Ralphs looks to have about 20 too, Albertsons seems to be based in Southern California. So I am guessing about a 50 store rollout in the US. That probably represents about 1/4 of the NZ market or so as an estimation. If they start selling though, that could easily balloon to 500 stores pretty quickly providing they have the supply.

Thanks MAC. After the conflicting dates previously indicated, it's great to know the rollout has actually begun. It'll probably take a few weeks of gently testing the processing, packaging, delivery and retail sales systems before they go full-blast, and I imagine they're still signing up farmers.

The article on the Examiner website is a good one - it explains clearly and correctly (and favourably) what's unique about A2 milk. And presumably it was free - remember, it was media coverage rather than paid advertising that got the Australian market going, although it took time. California is a huge and health-conscious market.

Strange, though, that there's been no corporate announcement in either NZ or Australia of the US launch, which makes me wonder about a2MC's PR policy, or lack of it. It raises the question whether a2MC's bosses have any interest in boosting the SP and generating consumer interest here and in Aussie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Thanks MAC. After the conflicting dates previously indicated, it's great to know the rollout has actually begun. It'll probably take a few weeks of gently testing the processing, packaging, delivery and retail sales systems before they go full-blast, and I imagine they're still signing up farmers.

The article on the Examiner website is a good one - it explains clearly and correctly (and favourably) what's unique about A2 milk. And presumably it was free - remember, it was media coverage rather than paid advertising that got the Australian market going, although it took time. California is a huge and health-conscious market.

Strange, though, that there's been no corporate announcement in either NZ or Australia of the US launch, which makes me wonder about a2MC's PR policy, or lack of it. It raises the question whether a2MC's bosses have any interest in boosting the SP and generating consumer interest here and in Aussie.
    We should then get a couple of months of preliminary US revenues within the FY14 year too, they’ll only be very small of course, but still something to crow about, and rightfully so I reckon, it takes a lot to set up a new geographical operation, and a2MC seem to have done so quicker than many anticipated.

Just needs a health minded Hollywood celeb or two to start banging on about a2 and it’s all up and away.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

We should then get a couple of months of preliminary US revenues within the FY14 year too, they’ll only be very small of course, but still something to crow about, and rightfully so I reckon, it takes a lot to set up a new geographical operation, and a2MC seem to have done so quicker than many anticipated.

Just needs a health minded Hollywood celeb or two to start banging on about a2 and it’s all up and away.
    agree, just don't use Gywneth please A2

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post

Mate I hope they are just too busy rolling product into stores and doing instead of talking,I like that.
    An announcement(to shareholders) is good,but it only serves the purpose of letting us know where they are at,I'm happy they are doing what they say.
    We have you and MAC as excellent posters to keep us in play with this sort of stuff.

老外

Yeah, come on, Zooey Deschanel and Billy Bob Thornton are both apparently intolerant to dairy! Give 'em a 100k and a years free supply for an advert!

Dead right.
    just look what Kate has done for the Trilogy price...up 25 pc in 3 DAYS plus a speeding ticket from NZX.