sharetrader
Page 34 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844841345341034 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    So this bull market is going to look puny compared to the up and coming bull market? Me likey, I think I might just quit my day job!
    I would like to guess no!
    I mean 24% last year and 12% odd already this year should be damn hard to beat.

But of course, (just like pre 87) when every man and his dog are in and bidding crazy sums on anything with a pulse all bets are off.

I know a lot of people (well 3 but when you consider the people that I don't know there must be many) who have opened accounts as a result of MRP and are "having a flutter".
    Quite frankly, I'm hoping for a decent correction to stop this sort of behaviour in it's tracks now.
    So yes I realise I may have to eat some of my words from my last post if this behaviour continues.

too early to out, hold for two weeks longer

Banned

MAYBE, people have realised its worth. Or did their maths.. Possibility.

Current PE and price to book ratio does not reflect future growth and fundamentals change. PEG ratio may explain everything

As the share price reaches the record high, it means a new record high would have later on.

A2 milk selling not good as other Fonterra products in NZ supermarket, the profit low. However, the infant power in China is selling at 80NZD with 300% return. NZ population 430million and Chinese population 1.3billion with a baby born boom.

It's difficult to do the math here, but the A2 fundamental changed. If a huge correction occurs, then the takeover would happen from their Chinese business partner, taking the advantage from the market.
    Last edited by 000831; 01-05-2013 at 11:33 AM.

It is a way for Chinese State owned company doing business in western countries, to avoid politician risks, sharing the profit or relief the pressure from products price increase. They never short of cash to buy overseas assets. The NZ dairy assets would be hot after John Key April China visit. the two gaints Yili Diary and Ya Shi Li Dairy announced that they will invest in NZ. the proposals have been approved by NZ government.

More example in Aussie mining industry, USA oil & gas, technology industry , few examples in NZ, such as F&P, Synlait Milk, but it must be dairy industry.

Advanced Member

I think we have seen our highs for now. I don't disagree that this company will be on the long term uptrend, I just disagree that buying now/selling in 2 weeks for a short term gain is foolish. I'd expect a retracement back to 65/70 levels followed by another hike, but that is months away. I'm always looking for that low buy-in/high sell-out, and now is time to sell so you can re-buy later!

My two cents. Noah Fence.

Moosie.. You said in post 512 that you are not making as much money with this in and out and back again method.

Advanced Member

Not as much money as I COULD have, but I am having a lot of fun though. Learning curve and all
    We are all still on that learning curve :-)

What's up with the ATM depth? The 75 cent sells have a 'u' in front of the number of shares on offer, and don't seem to update when someone buys them. Not ideal when I'm looking to sell... (On ANZ/DB).

I'd sell at 74 Johnny
    You reckon it's a sign from the investing gods? Maybe it's trying to stop me from selling?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wink U could look it up

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    What's up with the ATM depth? The 75 cent sells have a 'u' in front of the number of shares on offer, and don't seem to update when someone buys them. Not ideal when I'm looking to sell... (On ANZ/DB).
    If I remember right u = undisclosed amount but at least 100,000 (shares or $?)

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum