sharetrader
Page 371 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2713213613673683693703713723733743753814214718711371 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Seems the Super boys have a different view on the stock than Milfie did. By the way where's that FMA file gone??
    Disappeared into the too hard basket I suspect. They may have shat in their own nest over this because I can't see how they can treat Milford any differently than the way Hulich was treated in a similar "manipulation" issue. That's a fine and losing their licence to operate as a kiwisaver provider. I doubt they will go that far though and likely come up with some politically correct bull**** to prevent that.
    I think that the fact that NZSF is staying in there with a reasonable holding is a good sign though (as long as it lasts) I think they just wanted to get under the 5% threshold. Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Disappeared into the too hard basket I suspect. They may have shat in their own nest over this because I can't see how they can treat Milford any differently than the way Hulich was treated in a similar "manipulation" issue. That's a fine and losing their licence to operate as a kiwisaver provider. I doubt they will go that far though and likely come up with some politically correct bull**** to prevent that.
    I think that the fact that NZSF is staying in there with a reasonable holding is a good sign though (as long as it lasts) I think they just wanted to get under the 5% threshold. Who knows!
    Well if FMA can their goose chase , then if I was Milfie Id be mad as hell and get a QC on the job.

Bounced off resistance at 59 again,i wondered whether there would be a catalyst to push the stock higher,but the opposite happened yet again,could this be the most predictable trading stock at the mo,at the risk of getting egg on my face I'm going to have a go.

It will remain in the $0.53 to $0.58 range (maybe 0.59 given the NZ$ depreciation) until we get some information on sales volume numbers in target markets.

Advanced Member

FYI Bella Katz: a2 Milk sues ABC, but still lacks evidence
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11465965

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Bella Katz is not a scientist but a brand and marketing consultant out to promote herself or possibly to sow confusion among the public on behalf of a client (perhaps one of a2MC's rivals?). She's ignorant of the science and her opinion will count for nothing if and when the case goes to court.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Inconclusive evidence does not win court cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Inconclusive evidence does not win court cases.
    Well I don't think we really know at this stage who has to prove what. If ABC has to prove A2 Milk is outright BS, it might have a problem, even if it is able to prove there are still differences of opinion over some scientific details (actually there aren't many).

Advanced Member

NZ First Capital getting in on the act. SSH of 33,324,572 about 5%

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    NZ First Capital getting in on the act. SSH of 33,324,572 about 5%
    Good on them