sharetrader
Page 373 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2733233633693703713723733743753763773834234738731373 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 23755

I'm not sure how I feel, I don't hold any where near as many as you but I don't want to sell. Its interesting that they have changed their wording and now say that they are in the advanced stages of planning for equity raising.

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Geeze... Just like that. Does any one has a slight idea of what the real value of its SP? I am intended to stay with this company for a while but now we may get a Dear John letter!!!
    Well Craigs had a placement over a year ago at 82c so a lot of people will be looking for substantially more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    pretty obvious who don't you think? explains some of the heavy buying a few weeks back a
    I knew 'nothing' when I bought a week or so ago .....the signal was that bid 'dump' ( as some put it) ---- those feeling a bit buggered ne I reckon

They using MAC to do the valuation ......worth $1.10 but will offer 95 cents if it goes ahead. Bit if wiggle room to go to $1

Trade buyer eh

Advanced Member

Pretty happy with my recent purchase at 50c. Looking closely to see what price we think is fair and then may as well sell out for other opportunities.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    well that puts the cat in with the pigeons.
    A pet theory.I think its Ebos.They are branching out big into pet foods. Remember how everyone fed milk to their cats ;then we were educated that milk is bad for cats. A2 is excellent for cats(and thieving hedgehogs) and in this modern world where pets are put ahead of people; think of the millions of litres pets thruout the world can now lap up A2. personally i hate the stuff and am not convinced at all of its benefits and will be glad to get rid of my shares for a profit
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 22-06-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel, I don't hold any where near as many as you but I don't want to sell. Its interesting that they have changed their wording and now say that they are in the advanced stages of planning for equity raising.
    Ditto. This has been a long term (profitable) play for me. I want to stay in for a few more years. But we will have to wait for the detail. Anything less that $1.00 would be disappointing for me.

Investor

Gotta love the timing of the announcement. Just a month out from FY results, must be great feelers from US and UK markets.

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    It is hard being the little fish ayh!
    ya im in the same boat as acc and nz super and milford all selling out - oh well hope the rest of you holders get a good price
    one step ahead of the herd

Time to buy some more?