sharetrader
Page 374 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2743243643703713723733743753763773783844244748741374 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 23755
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Time to buy some more?
    Will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of days. If it takes the big boys a few hours best case to get all the necessary approvals to join the fun and put some big dollars in, then will we see continued buying for a while yet?

Disc: Happy

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    lol....funny stuff JT
    Interesting they were in advanced stage of equity raising.

Any offer would surely be over the 90 cent mark given the stock was trading at the price over a year ago and the growth strategy seems to have been cemented as working with a lot of demand in China and half of the market not even getting a chance to buy a2 milk

in NZD/USD terms, its pretty much the same market cap that it was a month or so ago when price was around $0.56

Could be a buying frenzy when ASX opens shortly then?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    NO WAY, F**K OFF

This would be the third time this is happened to me. A promising NZ beverage company gets sold for peanuts at the beginning of its market development, and Kiwi's never get to reap the benefits of creating a world class, value added, company. It drives me nuts. And it makes me very sad. This is why we will always be a poor, insignificant little country...
    The Kiwi love affair (and tax system bias) with real estate means there is precious little left over for other investments.
    Disc: I am hoping to remain a LT holder in ATM
    Last edited by Bjauck; 22-06-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    NO WAY, F**K OFF

This would be the third time this is happened to me. A promising NZ beverage company gets sold for peanuts at the beginning of its market development, and Kiwi's never get to reap the benefits of creating a world class, value added, company. It drives me nuts. And it makes me very sad. This is why we will always be a poor, insignificant little country.

All the little Kiwi shareholders will be going, "Oh Thank God, I can get out for break even, or a small loss - so here, take my shares. I'm sooooo grateful."

We let Montana go, then Frucor, now A2. Its got to stop. The only thing I will consider is a scrip offer if the buyer is another listed food company (Freedom?). But most likely it will be a cash offer like the others, so no existing shareholder will get the benefit of its future success.

Just knew the short selling over the last few months had an ulterior purpose!
    you forgot Allflex

DIL next?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    very.....so, it's exclusive, confidential, subject to no dilution in meantime, no price, DD yet to be done. And the board don't see a takeover as imminent......

a perfect scenario for the board to give it a few days to ramp the price, then say F off, we're doing a CR at a much higher price than last week.

Snaps was very wise to hedge his bets

It's a tough call really - you could get taken out at a lousy price relative to the long term, or you miss out on this spike, then get diluted at an 'orchestrated' price.

keep an open mind shareholders......

I dont hold, so this is an outsiders view, and unbiased

Banned

For those of us that bought at 90c its just a matter of hanging in and seeing what transpires as selling on this spike still realises a reasonable loss. Disc-Long term holder

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    Not quite. Advance stage of PLANNING for equity raising, they say in the statement