sharetrader
Page 382 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2823323723783793803813823833843853863924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    So you buying up big time at these levels then Winner?
    Been a good few weeks since that 'blow out' sub 50

Take it you in on the act as well ......in spite of the 'ifs' and 'maybes'

Advanced Member

75c here we come.

We all had a good sleep and primed for the excitement that today brings

Instead of 95-110 estimate/guess I reckon it now 110-125 range ...whoopee

Really depends on how much extra cash needed to get US moving (wonder how much they were going to raise?) which could temper what they prepared to pay.

Well done on your conviction blobbles, and certainly if anyone was more deserved it would have to be you see weed. Been a very interesting and at times frustrating hold this one. Will be fascinating to see how things play out from here.

For every cent that the NZD drops against USD, we should be expecting the share price to reflect that. It hasn't been the case so far as share price was falling and so was NZD so in real terms the price has been tanking.

This is an international company with huge potential and Fund managers (and many others) bought it at $0.90 when the NZD/USD was in the 80's. We need to back ourselves and fight to keep this company in our hands or get a price for it which truly reflects the potential value of it.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Been a good few weeks since that 'blow out' sub 50

Take it you in on the act as well ......in spite of the 'ifs' and 'maybes'
    Affirm Winner. I've went with the behavioural theory that there'd be the flaw of conservatism bias on Monday when this was announced. Sure enough as people are slowly adjusting their beliefs to what has happened and getting used to ATM now being 70 cent range, the price has been ticking up accordingly.

I couldn't believe when it dropped back down to 66c. Someone just announced a takeover and it was up only approx 10c!

Has been a good week. Efficient market, pffttttt.

Guru

Well done to the obese and morbidly obese!! Congratulations on your convictions, in buying more and at those lower levels.

I am looking forward to the ride to come, and should be interesting over the coming days/weeks. Just hope if a takeover does happen, it is full & fair value - but that is so hard to judge.

Unfortunately I'm on A2 lite, only 7% of portfolio and bought in the mid-60's. But puts a bit of excitement in the game, just like buying into NZR recently. Trying to make up for the long painful death at NZO......

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Closed at 68.5 cents. Which these days equates to 77c in kiwi dollars. What's going to happen tomorrow day?
    77c already

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Have been thinking a bit on this. Exit timing is everything. Major concern is "is the takeover bid real?" - have come to the conclusion it might be as neither Arrovest or Freedom Foods will be wanting the price to tank now from such levels, which would happen if it all falls over. Thus I would expect a successful takeover bid to wait no more than 12 months to sort a NYSX listing and ride the gravy wave to kingdom come.

I have no idea what a valid buy price would be but I don't care anymore - too busy looking at new Range Rovers

Investor

I would like to play till the end, no matter which way the game plays out. Even if the takeover was to fall thro', by now we all know what the potential market out there on global scale (more so in US).