sharetrader
Page 396 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2963463863923933943953963973983994004064464968961396 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You made a lot of dosh already mate .....why not see what eventuates ...... But be quick when it looks like it all over as it might go back to 50 cents
    I think buyers, my self included, would be buying hell of a lot more at below 55c. Would any one on this forum sell their shares for 50c? I will buy them.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    yes but even if it does fall over and the share price goes back to 50cps I still believe I am invested in a great company that would just have recieved a **** load free marketing exposure(which is exactly what they need) in multiple markets.... so snaps thinks long term he cant lose by holding onto a few ...did not pay much more than 50 cps for them anyways
    Yes, that's right.Good exposure. Are you in the top 100 Snapiti?
    Last edited by see weed; 27-06-2015 at 01:12 AM.

There is some good info getting posted here - solid research and some subscription articles for example. Thanks for sharing. Next week will be interesting. Speculation is rife at the moment, so an update is going to hopefully give us more clarity. I say hopefully.... Interesting ff put a2 up for sale for accounting purposes, this makes a t/o more likely in my opinion.

do you really believe that corporate propaganda.....fairly confident it is a red herring
    beware not everything is as it seems with this one and the market is definitely trying to tell us something.
    more red herrings than a fish market.....it wasn,t long ago we wondered who was driving the sp down...no change in holder notice even tho millions traded...then sp suddenly turns....milford who were a buyer suddenly becomes a seller....expansion funded from aussie sales then talk of a cap raising.....Perich suddenly tops up to 20%....freedom shares for sale but not really, only an accounting squiggle of the pen to make books look good.....then two buyers looking to do due diligence even tho one of them has a member on the board....but we buy only if no one else is looking and no more shares issued and only if no one knows who is looking thru the books.then Deans dairy popps up...throw in a couple of chinese firms and now were worth megga bucks but were still loosing money.....American market not yet bedded in but suddenly were going to take the world by storm.......its been a puzzle from the time the sp trended down...my take....freedom will sell and the rest of us will get left behind

On the doghouse

Personally I hope ATM march on with their cap raise until something more formal is tabled......... but hard to do without the support of the major shareholder so I think FF have ATM snookered in that respect.
    The problem is if ATM don't raise more capital soon, then they could run out of cash. The receiver would then have no trouble selling off the A2 Intellectual Property. But it would be the end of the road for all existing shareholders (including Freedom).

I have previously pondered why ATM would let themselves get into this cash crunch predicament (my post 3115 on this thread in February 2015) when clearly there were plenty of shareholders and potential new shareholders out there willing to put new capital into the company. I speculated that it was because one or more of the existing substantial shareholders would not stump up more cash to support such an issue. It turns out that I was exactly right!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 27-06-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

My gut-o-meter says nothing will come out of this. Cap raising will proceed and so the sp will settle within 55- 65 range. It has to as my average bought price is 52 so really bad if it get acquired now. You Guys** should not let this NZ company get owned by another at its early stage of making a name for itself. GL to us all.

** hoping to win the Lotto Jackpot tonight to make a broadcasted offer on the company too. They'll glance at $23M offer on the table, right

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    The problem is if ATM don't raise more capital soon, then they could run out of cash.
    Why? They are operating profitably and have cash in hand. All they would need to do is slow down their expansion plans. The plan to increase capital as far as I can see is simply in order to fund a faster growth rate in the US, which has to be their best market.

Freedom Foods been burning through the cash the last year or so.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

It has taken me a long time to understand most of your one liners.
    so might have to do a cap raise themselves or sell an asset to position their own company for growth ah............ me thinks they are well positioned to do the later
    Freedom have had a bit of practice doing capital raisings in last year or two ....as well as borrowing money by the looks of it.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

So if a bid eventuates for full takeover, what price would people accept? I'd take $1 but would expect the opening bid to be at 85 cents. Hoping that the major shareholders then lever up the bid price to $1 +.