sharetrader
Page 42 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652921425421042 ... LastLast
    Banned

Well done KW and good timing too I expect, did you pour yourself a nice glass of the white gold to celebrate ?

still in uptrend bounced of uptrend at 61c and fib levels so full yrs result if good should propel it to new highs if its liked by the market , see what happens
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

It surprises me a little that ATM have not specifically announced the appointment of Susan Massasso into the newly created position as Chief Marketing Officer.

What a dream job this must be for a marketing professional with all the opportunity in the world to pursue with a brand like a2.

She seems well experienced enough coming from marketing juggernauts like Unilever and Campbell Arnott’s, just look what she did for Tim Tams ?

I understand she commences with ATM in September 2013.

http://www.cmo.com.au/article/522043...rand_strategy/
    Last edited by MAC; 30-07-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Guru

In a way it is good that they have not trumpeted this appointment. Its not material and in no way are the obliged to. Many companies focus on announcing every sale or event to the market to try and "market" their shareprice. I prefer companies that just get on with the work of doing what they do and leave the noise to others.

Banned

Agree, pretty pivotal role this one though for a company whose success depends so much on how well they can dress up and value add a white consumable liquid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Agree, pretty pivotal role this one though for a company whose success depends so much on how well they can dress up and value add a white consumable liquid.
    Yeap...future growth story.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100915932

First shipment of A2 baby formula expected to be on the shelf (China) from October. After reading articles like this I can't imagine they will be on the shelves for long.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10905697

A negative article in the Nz Herald today. Feeling confident A2 corporation have address these issues and should be received well in China. They will need to ensure they start sell their baby formula in NZ and Oz sooner rather than later to help give it credibility.

Article is (as is normally the case with the Herald) about two months behind the news. There have been a couple of +ve articles in the China papers about the response from NZ Inc and the work that is being done. ATM has great partners in China and is a serious niche player so I doubt this will have any effect at all on what actually happens, albeit I agree sentiment amongst NZ investors may be lowered as a result.

Banned

Last year before I relocated from Australia I used to order my daily flat white from the local cafe with A2, when I ask here in Christchurch the barristers just look at be blankly. Won't stop me asking, but we do seem to be getting a little behind here now.