sharetrader
Page 423 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3233734134194204214224234244254264274334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Approximately 138,000,000 have traded since the take off 2/6/15.
    Last edited by see weed; 22-07-2015 at 10:56 PM.

Shares held custodially by NZ Securities Depository Ltd (Reserve Bank) for major clients including Milford, NZ Super and ACC have gone down by 9.7m net (1.5% of ATM’s total capital), hardly a big movement considering the Depository still has 34.9% of ATM in its custody.
    Quite a lot of that would have to be Milford wouldn't it?. Does anyone have a breakdown of the entities operating under the NZSDL custodian and the % held by each? Even under this custodial relationship I'm pretty sure that each entity is required to issue a SSH if they individually own >5% as they have in the past. In the absence of such notice I suppose we have to assume that NZSF and ACC are maintaining their exposure.

Having a coffee with MAC later today. Let me know if there are any questions you have for him. Think he is a bit disillusioned with the calibre of analysis on this and other sites.
    I see that the mean analyst predictions are around $0.94 up from around $0.77 based on the latest forecast.
    Expect to see some profit taking today

IMO

It was sad that MAC couldn't reconcile the differences between his excellent research he shared; mixed in with ramping any stock he was in, CRP being classic example..
    I took third off yest ina conservative measure for me for my margin of safety. See what comes next.

I should have made clear in post 4381 that the shareholders list I obtained was only of those on the NZX register and does not include transactions in Australia, where trading has been quite brisk. I have no way of knowing who is buying and selling over there. Wouldn't surprise me if some party friendly to FF-Perich was accumulating shares there.

Couple of items that may be of interest to those who follow developments in the global dairy industry, more for the FA buffs.

The well regarded European trade journal Agrimoney reports a European dairy takeover and mentions Fonterra's new Clandeboye plant which will turn out mozzarella, making the point that global dairy giants are moving into value-added milk products as the commodity side declines.

http://www.agrimoney.com/news/friesl...ket--8598.html

It also says the Canadian milk giant Saputo, which last year bought Australian cheese producer Warrnambool Cheese and Butter for A$450m, is reported to be on the prowl for further acquisitions in Australasia. Another potential bidder for A2?

Agrimoney speaks of China's growing domestic milk production becoming a factor in the dairy glut, but Keith Woodford in his latest blog article disputes this, saying "China currently produces more than 1 million tonnes of milk powder each year itself [but] there is absolutely no way this can be cost competitive with milk powder imported from New Zealand".

He also paints a very gloomy short term picture for dairy prices, saying they'll go down further yet, but will eventually come right and dairying is still the mainstay of NZ's economy. No mention of A2 in this.

https://keithwoodford.wordpress.com/...ll-rise-again/

IMO

PDF Ladies and Gentlemen , take your positions. Perpetual an initial sub holder over 5% ; on the ASX today.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    PDF Ladies and Gentlemen , take your positions. Perpetual an initial sub holder over 5% ; on the ASX today.
    Yes, interesting they came out at 4.19 EDT AUS after ASX is in tidy up mode, could be a bit of action today. Giving the punters time to take it on board overnight. Better than ten to 10 over there and halfway through the day here.

What is the significance of perpetual?

IMO

Another player entering the game; they see some money to be made (usually in shorter timeframes).They are a successful Insto and are there to make arbitrage;believe maybe a takeover is in play and that the s/p will rise in the possible dogfight ahead.They maybe doing it on behalf of someone else etc.

Cheer JT, well the plot thickens. Still very unclear what is going on and how it will all pan out! So possibly perpetual would buy shares on behalf of another party ie another interested dairy company.