sharetrader
Page 468 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3684184584644654664674684694704714724785185689681468 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 23755
    IMO

Roughly 174 mill shares thru since 16th Nov re 21% of shares on issue (re 819 million) traded. Someone/s buiding a stake but no SSH notice atp.Has the trend reached the bend at the end, i don't think so.In play ; very possibly.

think this has got a long way to run at the moment, the aussies are all over it, look at the chart for "BAL" and massive volume. Can see it shooting over the billion dollar mark soon. Wow congrats to holders who have brought earlier in the year. A2M takes the 2015 best performing stock award.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Roughly 174 mill shares thru since 16th Nov re 21% of shares on issue (re 819 million) traded. Someone/s buiding a stake but no SSH notice atp.Has the trend reached the bend at the end, i don't think so.In play ; very possibly.
    I would hazard a guess that a decent chunk of that turnover is trader activity - possibly big parcels changing hands several times a day

Hard to say what 'real' buying or selling has been
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

www.sharechat.co.nz/article/f8890d50/new-image

New Image Group, is seeking to sell up to half the company to raise money to expand its infant formula manufacturing, following strong demand from China and wider Asian markets.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I would hazard a guess that a decent chunk of that turnover is trader activity - possibly big parcels changing hands several times a day

Hard to say what 'real' buying or selling has been
    Surely mate that can't all be you?

老外

While this pages posters may have done the smart thing, remember that BAL on ASX currently has a capitalisation of over 1b AUD and has a lot less revenue and arguably potential to produce goods compared to ATM. Revenue growth and potential are what people are investing in, I believe.

^^ Agree, bit more information here - https://www.fool.com.au/2015/11/20/5...-your-returns/

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    While this pages posters may have done the smart thing, remember that BAL on ASX currently has a capitalisation of over 1b AUD and has a lot less revenue and arguably potential to produce goods compared to ATM. Revenue growth and potential are what people are investing in, I believe.
    I don't know anything about bellamy's other than whats been covered on this thread, but in terms of comparisons - which markets do Bellamy's service? a2 are building some pretty valuable partners and sales channels for global domination.. At a guess I can see a2 overtaking Bellamy's, as increasing organic milk supply is a painstakingly long process, where as a2, whilst expensive to do so, could increase supply at a much faster rate.
    And then there is also the question of what the present and future demand for premium niche infant formula from China really is, and will be (can the present demand be quantified if it exceeds the current supply?).
    Should a2 announce a quickish solution to the supply shortage - then this stock will surely have a second rocket lit up under its gluteus maximus!

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Hence selling half. Company is great but at a PE of about 100 there is a lot of catching up to do.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Hence selling half. Company is great but at a PE of about 100 there is a lot of catching up to do.

My thinking also, I have sold half my ATM today and am now sitting on a 'free' balance so am 'well positioned'. It would be truly amazing if ATM follows BAL on the ASX, however methinks best to lock in my profits at this point.