sharetrader
Page 477 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3774274674734744754764774784794804814875275779771477 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Taken from the Hotcopper thread:

Comsec and Recognia put a buy on A2M last night

CommSec Technical Report

The a2 Milk Co Ltd forms bullish "Symmetrical Continuation Triangle" chart patternDec 17, 2015
    Recognia has detected a "Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bullish)" chart pattern formed on The a2 Milk Co Ltd (A2M:ASX). This bullish signal indicates that the stock price may rise from the close of 1.03 to the range of 1.22 - 1.26. The pattern formed over 17 days which is roughly the period of time in which the target price range may be achieved, according to standard principles of technical analysis.
    Tells Me: The price has broken upward out of a consolidation period, suggesting a continuation of the prior uptrend. A Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bullish) shows two converging trendlines as prices reach lower highs and higher lows. Volume diminishes as the price swings back and forth between an increasingly narrow range reflecting uncertainty in the market direction. Then well before the triangle reaches its apex, the price breaks out above the upper trendline with a noticeable increase in volume, confirming the pattern as a continuation of the prior uptrend.

Attachment 7764
    You don't need such "trend lines" when plain gut-o-meter will tell you.
    My greedy self put more than a third of what I've gotten since early this year to be sold for $1.25 on the last week of last month. It sat there with a notice from ASB yesterday that it will be expiring soon. And BOOM it just got sold this morning and thanking ASB for giving it up instead for $1.35. Milk sure sells a lot this day

New Zealand's newest NZ$1b company.....

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    You don't need such "trend lines" when plain gut-o-meter will tell you.
    My greedy self put more than a third of what I've gotten since early this year to be sold for $1.25 on the last week of last month. It sat there with a notice from ASB yesterday that it will be expiring soon. And BOOM it just got sold this morning and thanking ASB for giving it up instead for $1.35. Milk sure sells a lot this day

I had an average of 1.16, then it dropped and I sold at 1.05, after the Fed confirmation I went back in but annoyingly at 1.10. But now not such a silly idea!

However, be interested to hear thoughts on the current pricing?

Seeweed, well done! You and a few others have stuck through a very long period of patience and well rewarded.
    Last edited by fiasco; 18-12-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Her choice to go and do other things.I too have appreciated her wisdom sharing and strong opinions and debates.. I think her threads of wisdom are still here last i looked.
    I can pass on any messages.PM me.
    What a wonderful start to the day ,G E R O N I MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Tell her to get back on sharetrader and keep doing what she was doing.
    h2

Yes a long but interesting wait... I had never bought any shares in any company until this one, in at .12c now at an average at .36c. Very happy and like I try to teach my kids, all good things come to those who wait. Thanks a2 we knew you could do it. Merry Christmas everyone.

IMO

Wowwestcoaster ATM your first stock awesome! Yes the "sitting" on a stock you believe in the way to go. Im slowly getting better at this.

A2M on the Asx up as high as $1.40 ,currently A$1.29 up 25.5% 7.35 million shares thru.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westcoasters View Post
    Yes a long but interesting wait... I had never bought any shares in any company until this one, in at .12c now at an average at .36c. Very happy and like I try to teach my kids, all good things come to those who wait. Thanks a2 we knew you could do it. Merry Christmas everyone.
    Congratulations on your timing and "paper" profits, unless you have already sold up. You have done well. However, sometimes waiting does not pay off. I think the key is to know when to wait and when to exit in order to invest your capital more propitiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Congratulations on your timing and "paper" profits, unless you have already sold up. You have done well. However, sometimes waiting does not pay off. I think the key is to know when to wait and when to exit in order to invest your capital more propitiously.
    Not selling unless there is a takeover if I can help it..
    The only things that worry me about this company is being a target for malicious scandal.. I hope they are diligent in the appointment of every staff member and of course the dodgy research funded by fonterrors mates. Am I worried for nothing?

Super Investor

Congrats west coaster.
    h2

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    Congrats west coaster.
    Thank you.. Happy Holidays