sharetrader
Page 50 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354601001505501050 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    The depth is showing an opening at 75c a break of resistance at 74 and therefore adding another buy signal to add to the collection
    All excellent news TA wise
    Thanks for that snippet Hoop. I'm a happy holder and very keen on adding a few more this morning after this good result.

Banned

A good solid result indeed with clear reinforcement for the forward growth initiatives in both products and markets. Entry into the US could be potentially enormous, you just have to google to get a feel for the awaiting demand.

7.4% market share in Australia now, up from 4.8% at FY12. It makes their FY16 1.8% UK market share target seem a little conservative to me.

It’s also very satisfying to see ATM in a position to successfully uphold legal proceedings against those that may infringe their IP.

I’m not sure about the merits in joint listing on the ASX, it does seem for now that ATM are prepared to fund growth in the UK and China markets from Australian cashflow. They have $20M in cash and no debt so we shouldn’t expect a capital raising.

I've adjusted my HY14 valuation slightly to $1.10

Yeah I'm thrilled with the result and with the prospects of this company. There just seems to be enormous take-up of A2 and the company seems to be succeeding extremely well when entering new markets.

I particularly liked the guy from Aussie saying many farmers over there were now separating their A2 cows out so as to sell more milk to A2 Corp. It definitely reveals demand is going up.

Charts are a go, so as I see them, all things are in alignment for this company.

Hi guys, first time stock buyer and new member here! Bought in at 0.77 - big mistake?

Banned

Hello SirPrize, welcome to the forum and ATM.

No I really don't think so, continue to research, hang in there for a few months, and you may well be quite pleased with that buy, lots of growth ahead for ATM and good fundamentals.

MAC & Sparky, thank you for the prompt replies!

Sparky // what I value it at?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    Hi guys, first time stock buyer and new member here! Bought in at 0.77 - big mistake?
    probably...

And welcome

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    probably...

And welcome
    What makes you say that Hoop?

Hoop! Thank you.

In all transparency I invested nickels and dimes. This will be a good learning experience for me.

I did my research on A2 milk and I found it to be a healthy stock to invest in. Evidence suggests I'm helping the world become healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    Evidence suggests I'm helping the world become healthier.
    And you are - I feel much better just knowing that you are pushing up the price of ATM for me.