sharetrader
Page 506 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 640645649650250350450550650750850951051655660610061506 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 23755
    Herbacious

They should look at something like ASX:BFC and their Brandlock system etc. You've got to get out ahead of these things before your brand suffers.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Interesting discussion about 'grey market' exports through Oz. This has been a problem for some time. The Australians are a bit behind the times in regards to reg in this area.
    I suspect the Ozzies are reviewing this closely and its just a matter of time before they introduce tighter controls around exports of commercial size shipments to China. Especially given they have a FTA agreement in place now. I know there is a NZ MPI discussion document currently seeking industry input which will further enhance/tighten the control of dairy material and products to overseas markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    I suspect the Ozzies are reviewing this closely and its just a matter of time before they introduce tighter controls around exports of commercial size shipments to China. Especially given they have a FTA agreement in place now. I know there is a NZ MPI discussion document currently seeking industry input which will further enhance/tighten the control of dairy material and products to overseas markets.
    Yep, I ran into a senior exce of the Oz dairy regulator at a conference a wee while back - they are aware of their issues (and face a lot of external investment in the sector) and have been looking to NZ for suitable templates to follow.

Thank you ,I'll have a look tomorrow

H has this company ever suggested that they would consider paying dividends once they're no longer in growth mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    H has this company ever suggested that they would consider paying dividends once they're no longer in growth mode?
    Yea they (G.B) indicated in a media interview 2 weeks ago that they could now begin to entertain the idea.

Wouldnt it be prudent to hold off on a divvy? Form an established position in their strategic markets first?

Banned

Alright people. I am so curious about the milk. Today, I went to countdown and grab a two ltr Fresha valley A2 milk. I am not a big milk drinker. As too much milk, made my stomach uncomfortable. Just normally add it on tea or coffee.

My wife is worst, farting all day if she drink normall milk. She could handle UHT one but not too much (certain brand) Again, just on tea or coffee. If she drinks anchor, u guys don't want to be next to her. We are not a lactose free, we both could handle small amount of milk. Our doctor advised us to drink milk (osteoporosis prevention when u get old)

Now, my initial verdicts about A2:
    1. Price is okay, $4.90 affordable.
    2. Taste: sweet, smooth, flavoursome, deep milky and creamy taste. I really like it.
    3. Consistency: thicker compare with my son's anchor milk.

Will post the result next couple days. Me n my wife will drink A2 that I bought today.

Wish us well guys.

To be continued........

Keep us up to date on the crud vapours situation. Also, you may consider updating the folks at poo-gas-weekly.com as they'll be on the edge of their seats (but then those guys always have an awkward seated position).

Seriously though, I'm curious if the science actually helps people, or rather, that people can see the point of difference for themselves. Or smell the point of difference, in your case...

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Seriously though, I'm curious if the science actually helps people, or rather, that people can see the point of difference for themselves. ..
    I've posted it before, but A2 seriously helped this cynic when I developed either mild crones or irritable bowl syndrome. A2 is now the only cows milk my tummy can handle.

For what it is worth my Doc is of the opinion that A1 related digestive problems increase with age, so look out all you young ones!