sharetrader
Page 507 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 740745749750350450550650750850951051151755760710071507 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 23760
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I've posted it before, but A2 seriously helped this cynic when I developed either mild crones or irritable bowl syndrome. A2 is now the only cows milk my tummy can handle.

For what it is worth my Doc is of the opinion that A1 related digestive problems increase with age, so look out all you young ones!

So so far so good guys...no weird gassy n uncomfortable tummies. Still more than half left.

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Our doctor advised us to drink milk (osteoporosis prevention when u get old)
    Obviously the causal/correlation question applies, but the hog has often noted that countries with the highest consumption of dairy also have the highest incidence of degenerative bone conditions. And vice-versa.
    warthog ... muddy and smelly

I see A2 is now advertising it's ice cream on Australian free to air TV,

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Wouldnt it be prudent to hold off on a divvy? Form an established position in their strategic markets first?
    Yes it would, he was just answering a question put to him. I imagine that they will pay a dividend once all current markets are firing along.

Investor

Bit perplexed of the opening price today, as I thought it might open at 1.85 based Aus last evening close of 1.675 with current FX rate of .9060.

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    So so far so good guys...no weird gassy n uncomfortable tummies. Still more than half left.
    Let's hope this is you and the wife by the end of the week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8TJHP_dp0

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    I see A2 is now advertising it's ice cream on Australian free to air TV,
    Just returned today form visiting the grandkids in Perth, local TV were showing a A2 add on TV, I thought it was a very plain sort of add, rather telling it’s here as opposed to trying to sell the product. if I recall correctly the add didn’t offer any benefits that may be gained by consuming this milk, or were it could be purchased.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by okay View Post
    Let's hope this is you and the wife by the end of the week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8TJHP_dp0

Hahah so far so good...will post the result this weekend!

Advanced Member

Who were the lucky ones picking up at $1.69- $1.70 yesterday? Went down to Te Awamutu today and talked to a couple of farmers who had never heard of a2 milk. So told them to change over their cows, and go home and google it.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Who were the lucky ones picking up at $1.69- $1.70 yesterday? Went down to Te Awamutu today and talked to a couple of farmers who had never heard of a2 milk. So told them to change over their cows, and go home and google it.
    Not me the lucky one, whoever did good on them.

On other note, falling NZD v AUD is good for their revenue as the financial statements are reported in NZD and their actual sales are in AUD, win-win situation, sweet!!!