sharetrader
Page 511 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1141146150150750850951051151251351451552156161110111511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 23755
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Oh no.....! We need to do something! Does anyone know how to contact the farming news! What a waste of a2 cows. But if they slaughter a1 and a2 cows, that means will be less a2 cows producing a2 milk, means supply is low and demand is high...equal to $$$$$$!
    Slaughter them all - drink beer!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Slaughter them all - drink beer!
    Beer does not give u health benefits. A2 milk does

Guru

Beer does not give u health benefits. A2 milk does
    but beer makes you funnier, more likeable, more handsome and more attractive to the opposite sex!

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I only mentioned buffalo because buffalo milk is all A2, so there is no need to take the A2 licensed test. What I am saying is you can market milk which chemically is the same as A2,without calling it A2,and it will have the same benefits as A2 because it is exactly the same thing!
    An interesting article here, from which I quote the most relevant paragraph

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/03/wate...n-dairy-scene/

-------

Most people don’t realize that soft, creamy Italian-style mozzarella di bufala (or buffalo mozzarella) is named quite literally — it’s cheese made from water buffalo milk. They also don’t realize how delicious and healthy it is. Despite the higher butterfat content, water buffalo milk is healthier in many ways traditional cow’s milk. Water buffalo milk has 11 percent higher protein than cow’s milk, as well as 9 percent more calcium and 37 percent more iron. Water buffalo milk is also lower in cholesterol.

------

What the article doesn't mention is that all buffalo milk is A2.

Readers, including myself, may have imagined buffalo milk is 'super niche', even more so that A2 milk as promoted by ATM. You can imagine my own surprise then, when on a leisurely stroll through the Riccarton Market on a Saturday morning, here in Christchurch, there was a stall selling and promoting locally produced buffalo milk!

You A2 shareholders may think you have the intellectual property equivalent to a global money press. But the competition could be ramping up sooner than you think!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 13-03-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    but beer makes you funnier, more likeable, more handsome and more attractive to the opposite sex!
    And far more knowledgeable and intelligent, particularly after liberal consumption.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    A2 Beer. I think we could be onto a winner here.

Banned

Went to grab a2 milk today, 3 countdown stores but only one stocks the milk. However, only 4 bottles left. My question is why? Is a2 not well known so so they don't stock too much or a2 is experiencing shortage of a2 milk? Any ideas people?

Legend

Went to grab a2 milk today, 3 countdown stores but only one stocks the milk. However, only 4 bottles left. My question is why? Is a2 not well known so so they don't stock too much or a2 is experiencing shortage of a2 milk? Any ideas people?
    It's obviously produced in relatively small quantities which, if demand increases, will mean more production will switch to a2. It's not like adding another flavour to a soft drink range. It takes time and until demand is established and looks to be constant, change over to production to a2 will be slow, and in the interim it will command a higher price.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    It's obviously produced in relatively small quantities which, if demand increases, will mean more production will switch to a2. It's not like adding another flavour to a soft drink range. It takes time and until demand is established and looks to be constant, change over to production to a2 will be slow, and in the interim it will command a higher price.

Make senses Guru!

Advanced Member

Went into Countdown Mt. Wellington on 11/3/16 and they had about 7 bottles on shelf with expire date 17/3/16 ( 6 days to go). Told them this milk is a week old! I want the fresh milk, so they went out the back and got me 3 bottles of fresh milk with the 23/3/16 expire date. I find the a2 starts going off about 2 or 3 days before expire date. Not the first time it's happened. Took the lid off one a couple of weeks back with one day to go and made them smell it. They were very sorry and said they will keep an eye on it....pass me a tuis