sharetrader
Page 514 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1441446450451051151251351451551651751852456461410141514 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 23756
    Guru

Very solid close $1.91 and looking at a very strong Monday., it will be very interesting to see how Aust closes tonight.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile No long term holdings were harmed whilst performing this stunt

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Index changes are at/after close of business on the 18th Mar (next Friday).

Some funds will actually do their re-balancing in the end of day auction on the 18-Mar. You can get some pretty big, but usually temporary, movements in price.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    4.88% realised gross profit.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    4.88% realised gross profit.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Well it's was pretty action packed on ASX late afternoon, over 17ml shares traded.

Advanced Member

Looks like a2 on the move again. $2 here we come. It feels like a silent t/o. And $3 by years end.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Looks like a2 on the move again. $2 here we come. It feels like a silent t/o. And $3 by years end.
    Lovely

Guru

https://www.nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/279695

Is it a bit unusual that the Chief Executive of Australia & New Zealand for ATM sold 93% of his fully paid ordinary shares????

I think I hear the alarm bells in the distance...

老外

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post

Is it a bit unusual that the Chief Executive of Australia & New Zealand for ATM sold 93% of his fully paid ordinary shares????

Hmmmm... yes... management selling out is usually a negative sign... Not sure if I will continue to hold in light of this.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post

Perhaps he has decided to buy an Island!! I would have thought that he would have to provide "a please explain" to some share market watchdog?
    Sure a little disconcerting but they are still pumping out the product to Ozzie and Asia. Certainly demand is still there..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    Perhaps he has decided to buy an Island!! I would have thought that he would have to provide "a please explain" to some share market watchdog?
    Sure a little disconcerting but they are still pumping out the product to Ozzie and Asia. Certainly demand is still there..
    The boss needs bit of money for holiday and spending money....nothing to worry..business is rapidly growing....

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    The boss needs bit of money for holiday and spending money....nothing to worry..business is rapidly growing....
    PEB was my last experience with Director/Exec selling. I ignored it to my detriment. Not saying its the same here at all, but its worth trying to find out a little more if possible. I have emailed my broker to see if they have made any enquiries. I will post the response if I get anything useful back - not holding my breath though.

Like blobbles says, it's worth pausing to have a think. Most of us would have been thinking that guidance is imminent. If its all going gangbusters, why sell now?

Discl: ATM is my largest holding.
    Last edited by Trigger; 23-03-2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: clarification