sharetrader
Page 519 of 2387 FirstFirst ... 1941946950951551651751851952052152252352956961910191519 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 23862
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    not looking good this morning. both blackmores and ballemy are down quite a bie and ATM is down 6%
    They're all reacting to new border control measures announced by Chinese government recently. Its been widely published well before today though, typical market reaction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    They're all reacting to new border control measures announced by Chinese government recently. Its been widely published well before today though, typical market reaction.
    New regulations don't affect Infant formula which has been cleared so clearly a market over reaction, but hey what's new.

Irrational moves down tend to occur when there have been irrational moves up. Its still sky high right now in my opinion and if you have been along for the whole ride, enjoy but its the new investors who will be running for the hills on bad news, rumors, breakdown of the chart etc. $1.70 is a critical support level, lots of stop losses will be in place under this level.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Irrational moves down tend to occur when there have been irrational moves up. Its still sky high right now in my opinion and if you have been along for the whole ride, enjoy but its the new investors who will be running for the hills on bad news, rumors, breakdown of the chart etc. $1.70 is a critical support level, lots of stop losses will be in place under this level.
    No need for new investors to run for the hills,the potential of the company and its products are massive and the share price can bounce back as quickly as it dropped once the panic settles down, seen it all before and then some

I think I read that too on the XRO thread.

Banned

Yeah but babies need milk to survive not accounting software

Market assumes there will be less gray market activity (eg, sending to China after buying from the self ect). Might damping demands.. So there are a few instos taking profit or reduce their holdings. Same as BAL, CZZ, and Blackmores.

Guru

touche .

Advanced Member

up up an away

Veteran novice

UBS have them as a Buy, according to FN Arena.