sharetrader
Page 522 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2242247251251851952052152252352452552653257262210221522 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 23755

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/trade-deal...ectid=11629084

Relatively optimistic article however a few points to consider re. potential headwinds.

1. "UBS estimates 70 per cent of A2's formula sales in Australia and New Zealand actually end up in the Asian grey trade, predominantly China."
    2. "
    Research shows reputation more important than country of origin.

Good to see the mention of the results from the 'clinical trial' last week although claiming lactose intolerance based on a 45 participant trial is hardly statistically significant. Promising nevertheless.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.
    Last edited by GTM 3442; 27-04-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    All not well across the ditch. . .
    Poor old a1 milk down in the dumps. They must be all changing to a2...the healthier choice

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/busi...26-gofs31.html

And fun and games on the other subcontinent:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/51995989.cms

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/51987010.cms
    Poor old a1 milk, down in the dumps. They must be all changing to a2 milk...the healthier choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BC_Doc View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/trade-deal...ectid=11629084

Relatively optimistic article however a few points to consider re. potential headwinds.

1. "UBS estimates 70 per cent of A2's formula sales in Australia and New Zealand actually end up in the Asian grey trade, predominantly China."
    2. "
    Research shows reputation more important than country of origin.

Good to see the mention of the results from the 'clinical trial' last week although claiming lactose intolerance based on a 45 participant trial is hardly statistically significant. Promising nevertheless.
    The trial result IS significant unless someone comes along and shows flaws in it. Big trials are expensive. Anyone who wants to dispute this trial of 45 subjects is perfectly welcome to do a bigger one and publish contrary findings. They won't, so this trial stands. It is accepted in the science literature. Quibblers, hold your tongues.

The research showing reputation is more important than country of origin is GREAT. Most people are probably confused about whether Platinum A2 formula comes from clean green NZ or brown drought-stricken Australia. It has already established a reputation, and it's backing that up with scientific research carried out on Chinese consumers. Who else has done that? No one. How the A2 formula gets to Chinese consumers is almost irrelevant, except that it shows people are breaking their necks to get hold of the stuff. Same with A2 whole milk powder for adults. There are more adults than infants in China.

And believe me (I read the scientific stuff) there's a lot more to come yet. Not just indigestion. Big diseases. Diabetes, heart disease, MS? Yes. Cancer? Yes. A1 is a potential killer, but a2MC is prohibited by law from saying it. Eventually it will come out, and global dairy will have to accept it.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default Between the Blizzards

On my almost annual trip to Little Blighty on the Down (UK) and my informal survey suggests that A2 Milk has not made much headway since last year.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

I would have to be mad, stupid, or a screw loose. Just can't help myself stop buying more every time price drops.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I would have to be mad, stupid, or a screw loose. Just can't help myself stop buying more every time price drops.
    Good on ya see weed, am watching this too as its approaching my target price range for a top up.

1.70 is the support line. If it breaks, it's a free fall

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    1.70 is the support line. If it breaks, it's a free fall
    Yeah, free for all. Ready and waiting. Every time it goes down 3c, me top up.

Investor

Still watching for an opportunity to top up, what's interesting is such low volume of sells at these levels. Meaning not many are willing to offload at current levels as they expect bigger things ahead....