sharetrader
Page 526 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2642647651652252352452552652752852953053657662610261526 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 23755
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Fair to say lesson learned today, licking a few wounds. Stop loss was triggered this afternoon so took a hit. Will see how the next few days pan out.
    I learned the opposite lesson early in the year when I sold for a loss only to see the price bounce back well above my buy price in the space of a few weeks, won't be repeating that again.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Market assumes there will be less gray market activity (eg, sending to China after buying from the self ect). Might damping demands.. So there are a few instos taking profit or reduce their holdings. Same as BAL, CZZ, and Blackmores.
    More details below

china-customs-crackdown-may-hit-bellamys-organic-blackmores-20160516-gowpjb

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Just topped up, couldn't resist the opportunity. Are you doing same see weed?
    In damage control at the moment. Down about $20,000+ but still in the green. Will buy back in when dust settles. a2 is just doing what a2 is good at. Going down down down then up again on good announcement. The 50c ones are still up 44k, so not too worried
    Last edited by see weed; 20-05-2016 at 12:25 AM.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Not quite sure you guys understand how big this is. Could almost destroy the daigou milk traders, which is massive. Be prepared to see supermarket shelves in Australia/NZ full of A2 milk powder again. If you see that, bailing out might not be a bad move as you would be reliant on A2 being able to replicate their success IN China. Not clear that this will happen.

Banned

A2 has massive worldwide potential, these temporal stumbling blocks don't change that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I learned the opposite lesson early in the year when I sold for a loss only to see the price bounce back well above my buy price in the space of a few weeks, won't be repeating that again.
    hold on tight Couta1. I was exactly the same, sold my OHE at loss, now they are at 4.70. Gutted!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    A2 has massive worldwide potential, these temporal stumbling blocks don't change that.
    I suppose the big question is how much you are willing to pay now for the future potential

Outside thinking.

Having sold half my ATM north of $2 and with a 'free' balance, for once I'm nicely positioned to buy back in. (Tho' I'm still learning and sold my TIL way too early!)

ATM is still an exciting company with huge long term potential so I'll be watching carefully.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Not quite sure you guys understand how big this is. Could almost destroy the daigou milk traders, which is massive. Be prepared to see supermarket shelves in Australia/NZ full of A2 milk powder again. If you see that, bailing out might not be a bad move as you would be reliant on A2 being able to replicate their success IN China. Not clear that this will happen.
    I think the point here is China with its massive lactose intolerant population needs milk products from companies like A2, Bellamys and Blackmores than the way around.

Its just that as someone mentioned here before A2 has become massive traders (shorters) stock in past few months.

Agree with couta1 there, A2 has not put all eggs in one basket they've huge potential in UK and US. If you're a believer in their longer term story nothing much has fundamentally from day before yesterday.

i don't have any problem with sending A2 or Karicare back to china...